How Did you find the City?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rhythm of Life, Jan 8, 2008.

1. I was just viewing random peoples profiles and saw some join dates, for example new years or ground hogs day etc and was wondering howd you come to the city?

I first came here when I was maybe 13 or 14 looking for more info on weed so I wouldn't look like a dumb ass to my friends that were already smoking. I was a new smoker so I googled it, and came up with this site. Fell in love ever since. Of course its been 4 or 5 years since then and a new account for my legal status but whats your story.

2. I went with the second option, though I wasn't actually trying to buy a piece. I think I was just bored one day and felt like checking out some bongs online. I noticed there was a forum, checked it out, lurked for a while, and then registered.

I'm sure if I had found the forum when I was still a new stoner, I would have learned all about herb a lot quicker. But at least this way, the majority of my marijuana knowledge comes from experience.

Besides, I'm glad I never had to worry about trying to hide my age. That just seems stressful. :p

3. Only part that sucked was making a post sayin I was too young then tryn to edit that shit up before someone saw. You handle yourself like an adult on here no one will be the wiser.

To be honest just about everyone posting about "high school" stuff is under aged or at least I think so. I don't really have a problem with it. If they mess up about their age I'd rather just tell them to fix the post before it gets to the proper people and keep a member. More information is better than nothing. If they are here to learn then I try and let em. Just another person that needs some help like I did.

** btw junkie I just saw your avatar and if those lips are yours their gorgeous, if not send my complements to who they belong to**

4. I searched google for a weed forum I likedf this one best

junkie why you ingoring my pm dont hate! lol

5. Wasn't really looking to buy a pipe, just wanted to look at them.

Basically what Junkiedays said

6. went over to drugsplaza and they were a bunch of douchebags. looked for sumthing better and found the city.

7. Thanks!! They do indeed be mine. Proud owner since '87. ;)

8. hfmm still ignoring mew

9. What? I can't heaaaaaaar you!

Hah, I'm just playin'. I'll sign on AIM eventually. I keep leaving the computer to do stuff, so I didn't want to start any conversations at the moment.

Patience is a virtue, H4L! ;)

10. My friend's sister showed me the shop and I found the forum from there.