how did you find out Santa Claus isn't real?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Crunge, Dec 28, 2012.

1. My mum was never very good at hiding things.

2. I dont remember..my 2nd grader heard he wasnt but never actually asked me if he was so im glad i didnt have to lie

3. For me, probably at 9 I pieced it together.

But related story y: The priest at my church is a bit disconnected from real life. He loves to give sermons about how we don't come to church enough, ect.

A few years ago on Christmas eve mass, he goes like this "we must remember the point of this season. Santa clause is nice, but remember he does not exist. Jesus is the one who is real".

Cue the crying of every kid at the kid's Christmas eve mass.

4. I found all my presents a week before..I didn't know they where my presents, I just thought it was a pile of crap...until a week later I recognized everything I opened one after another

5. Im slick and dont even use the same wrapping paper for "santa's" presents lol..sucks that fat bastard gets all the credit for the cool gifts though

6. I kinda always knew as far back as I can remember. I'm sure when I was like 1-3 I believed in him but I started asking too many questions and stuff so they gave in easily but told me not to say anything to my sister :p