How Did YOU Find Out About Grasscity?

Discussion in 'General' started by CmMx112, Feb 6, 2011.

1. So, there was a time when everybody on this site was new. For some of us it was a few months ago, and others a long time ago.

How did YOU come across the the Grasscity site? I remember looking up how to make a water bottle bong, and the first link I came across was to this site. I creeped around as a guest for a few months, then decided to become a part of the community :D

So my question is, how did you come across Grasscity, and what made you want to join?

2. i wanted to join a weed community and just googled it...

3. I can't remember what I was looking up, It was most likely something about edibles.
    I was a part of a paintball forum at the time, and once I saw the community here I knew that this is where I belong.

:gc_rocks:

4. Makes sence. Lol :)

5. Google hooked me up.

6. #6 WherezMyLighter, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    My friend Alex, a member here, linked me to a super HD picture of some tric's on a dank nugget. The picture was posted in someone's thread here, and that's how I came about this forum. I was doing my thing at another board and I was looking for good community for marijuana. I had just started blazing and that picture sort of opened my eyes to GC, this hidden gem, if you will. I Had never seen weed like that before. I used to just delve through pictures and videos, amazed. I thought of this place as an incredible database for all the knowledge I had been seeking as an "apprentice toker"

I lurked for a long time, not sure exactly how long, but while. Then I finally registered. Z end

7. Same here dude :D

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNDv9K2cPfI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Fat Girls Dancing (Remix) - Whip My Hair[/ame]

9. back in my noob days i would google shit about blazing and found alot of threads on here, i lurked hard for a while then decided it was time to join

10. I feel thats how the majority of GC members ended up here :hello::hello::hello::hello:

11. Was looking for a bong..never bought one from gc, but I joined the community :) It also helped that anytime I googled anything related to smoking that GC was always at the top of the list

12. i have a feeling noone is gonna say "i was looking to get rid of the weeds in my backyard...":smoke:

13. Googling bong hits and nug shots with my friend in 8th grade. Used it as my main source to look at pipes and then joined the community when I got into posting.

14. I was stoned when I joined, so naturally I forgot how I found out about it lol.

15. google'd how to make hash

and grasscity's link was 'six ways to make hash'

16. I was really high at my friends house, googling marijuana related subjects. :smoke:

17. Everytime I googled something about growing Grasscity poped up.

18. Any time I googled something about weed, this site kept on popping up...so I lurked and joined a long time later.

19. I searched "Marijuana Forums". It was the first thing on the page.