How Did YOU Find Out About GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by buffEt, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Just wondering how everyone else discovered the wonderful forums of GC.

My old dormmate that lived right next door to me told me about it. He was also the one that smoked me out for my very first time. :D

[​IMG]

2. Good question... I have no clue. I know I was high as hell though.. so I dont remember how I stumbled into this City.. hahaha

3. I came over from 2 years at overgrow.com/marijuana.com when they got rid of their community forum sections. I got pretty pissed about it and was banned. I found GC and never went back, even when they reinstated the community sections and my account.

4. Google search for hookahs. :D

5. LMAO! Thats how I ended up here too...and im here to stay :cool: :smoking:

6. i was lookin for some info on bud and when i googled somethin it was among the first things to pop up

7. the very first 3-4 months i started smoking, i would sometimes come on grasscity.com and look at all of the pipes and bongs while i was baked. then i stopped comin on the main site for about a year then i remembered it, i saw at the top it said Forum and i thought wtf i bet this is gunna be gay, and i clicked it and i've been hooked on this forum ever since.

8. I searched "marijuana forums" and GC is #1. Then I searched every forum I could find and found that I learned the most from GC. I have found some goldmine GC threads that are ancient through Google.

9. I was looking for pipes to buy online, it wasn't until a few weeks later I discovered the forums.

10. I googled "Marijuana forum" to see what advice I could get about weed.

11. I dont remeber, at all.

12. Exactly. I have no clue.

I know I was living out in the desert. Probably, really really really baked off some good herb and was searching "cannabis" online.

13. Or some guy who was on another forum with you could have told you about it ;) :p

I was just trying to learn about weed and reading over the internet and stumbled onto GC shop which lead me to the forums :D

14. Googled headshops.

15. I was looking for a bong to buy with my tax return. Stumbled upon the forums some how, and read a few amusing threads by some of the OFFF's... Those are some funny, chill as folk, imo :D They made me laugh, so I wanted to tell them, but I had to register. I didn't intend on staying long at first (not a big forum fan, really) - but this place kept me comin back some how, lol.

Jesus, I'm fuckin RIPPED!

I got hot wings, a gyro, and a chicken salad on the way, Hell fuckin YEAH! Watchin Austin Powers: Man Of Mystery. Goooood night! :D :smoke: :smoking: :gc_rocks:

16. lol, true. I do remember those days...hazy, but I do remember them. :)

Between the binges on Peyote, fasting, smoking tons of herb...man, I'm lucky if I can recall anything from my time in the desert.

Thanks again, man. :)

17. I was looking at the online store when I noticed there was a forum.

18. I discovered the city in between my first and second experiences with pot. That in between period was a few months long, and at some point I began to get really curious about it. I googled "marijuana forum" to learn more about it before I did it again(I was piss drunk the first time, no time for reading gimme the bong!). I lurked for a half year or so then signed up:D

19. That was quite a long time ago, I have no idea.
    I'm leaning towards google search.

:hello:eric:hello: