How did you find grasscity?

Discussion in 'General' started by Havok Se7en, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Anyone here still remembers? Cause I don't. :smoking:

2. I don't remember either, think I was in high school like 6 years ago or more and lurked the forums until in 08' I made an account.

3. first they destroyed overgrow. then i went searching

4. no fuckin clue that was four score and seven years ago

5. Uhhhhhmmmm I used to be a member on another similar forum and got linked here. GC is a much better site (especially as far as the owner) and after a while I think a lot of us migrated here.

6. I remember like it was yesterday: I was searching the interwebs for glass and GC popped up in the results. After some wandering around, I decided to see what sort of knowledge cornucopia this place had to offer. Thanks GC, for helping me piss away the remaining few days of break.

7. Well im pretty sure back when i was a bit younger id lurk the forums stash jar lookin at dank buds and reading the grow journals of badass members, Like Mr. Postman, hes prolly why i joined up..Dont remember what my old username was:(, i lost it with my hotmail account....But back then i joined so i could learn to grow like him....And now the dudes gone :( Now i joined because i was sick of researching this shit without pics. And cos i was hoping to share some of my love with all of you blades!

8. A friend of mine who smokes found a recipe on here he wanted to try and gave me the link. I didn't make an account and start coming here regularly until months later.

9. I was your generic apprentice lurker for awhile until I decided to become part of the community.

10. I wish I could remember back to 2009 lmfao

11. I also came here cause overgrow got taken down

12. what was overgrow?

13. I think I was looking at different strains of bud and ended up here.

I think it was right before the apprentice tokers section made its debut.

14. I found this website about 5 years ago I think parents were tripping and i was young.. and just now have been getting into forums. But this is my favorite one by far. I love how the majority of people are open minded and Actually think:) it's nice to talk to people who think! Ya know!?

PLUR

15. It was a cannabis forum, much like this one. But at the time it was the best forum for information. The servers were seized by the canadian government sometime in the mid 00's

16. I think I was trying to find a piece and came across this

17. I was stumbling around the interweb and came across some marijuana forum site.

So i went to google and looked up "marijuana forum"

This came up and a legacy was born. :cool:

18. I was looking at stuff on google and somehow came across a post by Johhnyweedseed. I started browsing and joined soon after.

19. while looking up pot related things on google lol

20. I really cant remember lol. I do remember waiting 4 months to finally join hahaha, read seasond tokers every day and i think i signed up a few days before my 18th birthday hahaha