How did you find grasscity?

Discussion in 'General' started by StuckInMyMindd, Dec 2, 2013.

1. I found it when I searched for a stoner cod clan a long time ago. what about you?

Sent from the anus of my dog corkie.

2. I followed the yellow brick road.

3. I was offered candy by some dude in a GMC safari... 

Then I woke up in this place. 

4. i saw this place a long long time ago, but never really joined as i wasnt on the net that much.

then recently i have been looking for reviews for different products (vapes, bongs etc.) and this place seemed like a good community, thats very active

5. I was getting into weed and was looking for a place to buy a bong

6. I came to educate myself on the usage of drugsWhich did what, what you probably shouldn't mix ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385987471.859913.jpg How to grow and stay stealth and quietI learned QUITE a bit from the bits of info I have taken from here Tbh it has a good part as to why I'm still here today Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. was worth the journey
    [​IMG]

8. why does this thread topic keep being made?

i dont remember it twas forever ago

9. :rolleyes: because there's no way to browse existing threads

oh, wait. yes there is :laughing:

seriously man there's a couple threads of this that have 10, 20+ pages of answers. it would take less time to search for an existing thread than it would to make another one.

the main reason i joined gc was to share trip reports and trip experiences. that and i was naive and was in need of some outside knowledge.

11. When I was 17 Google questions I had about weed. Most of the time the link would take me here so I started checking the forums out more and more. I lurked until I turned 18 in 2009 and been a blade since. This site is great for any newbies that have questions, so long as they know how to use the search tool haha

12. googled weed questions GC consistently popped up as the first like 10 results. so i said fuck it lets join up

13. Looking up and reading funny weed stories or gettin caught stories.

14. #14 The Incredible, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    i was just trying to find an ant farm community... 3000 posts later i realized im in the wrong place

15. Hahaha I laughed pretty hard at the above post

16. I don't really remember. I think I was just randomly surfing the web one night and I ended up here. I probably never would've made an account except for I read this thread where someone made a really bad analogy to describe what being high was like but then later in the thread someone posted a picture of two shapes that was such a perfect analogy of the difference between being high and not being high that I had to make an account to tell him that it was spot on. I'll look for that picture on the internet and post it here if I find it.

17. grasscity found me

18. I found it in a ziplock bag by the side of the highway back in the '80's.

19. constantly googling questions about weed and always seeing GC as the number one reference

That's exactly what I was gonna say