How Did You Find Grasscity?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Michael, Mar 19, 2013.

1. #1 Michael, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2013
    Simple question, how'd you find GC?

*Mods* It would be nice if this thread got a sticky as well.

2. When I first started smoking, I wanted to learn more about what I was smoking.

Search a question about weed on Google and GC is sure to be listed towards the top.

3. Looking for pipes online

4. Screwing around with google while convalescing after surgery.....

5. How did I find GC?

One of my friends from school was browsing GC looking at the pipes and reading the forums and then I asked him what it was and then he told me to go on it and sign up and I've been here since.

6. Basically any toking related google search always came up with this site. I decided to skip google and bookmark the site instead! Finally decided to register yesterday after I discovered its a forum that covers just about everything from music to quitting cigarettes!!

7. Yep the old google

8. This..

9. [quote name='"MadeInJapan"']Looking for pipes online[/quote]

[quote name='"HighAsPhuck"']When I first started smoking, I wanted to learn more about what I was smoking.

Search a question about weed on Google and GC is sure to be listed towards the top.[/quote]

These two

10. i was looking for an edibles recipe a few years back...firecrackers haha :) ... been here ever since

11. This^^^

12. googled online head shops I think lol

13. counter culture!

14. Welcome to gc mayne

15. I whenever I had a question about weed Id always write it n google search and this site always came up so i ended browsing it a lot. Also read stories here while I was high :)

16. this kinda. whenever i would google something about weed, grasscity was always the first thing to pop up. and i wanted to be able to view people pics so i made an account

17. ^Pretty much same thing for me. Found it on google it was like always #1 for whatever I searched marijuana related.

18. i was looking for a cool stoner forum

19. My brother told me about it being a pretty big online glass shop so I checked it out. Glad I checked out the community it's pretty chill here

20. every time i googled anything weed related this would pop up..so why not join