how did YOU find GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by brymatjen420, Jun 20, 2009.

1. how did you find grasscity?
    i was scopin thier pieces one day and i stubled apon this awesome place.

2. What'sThatSmell turned me on to GC.

I am so glad he did.

You guys and girls rock (with some exceptions)!

:D

3. Well, I was just googling my ass off and I stumbled upon GC @ like 4:20 AM... Kinda weird

4. yea man this is deffinatly a good place to be..:smoking:

5. looking at weed.
    i registered like 6 months later.

6. Now, this is a story all about how
    My life got flipped-turned upside down
    And I liked to take a minute
    Just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air...

...er GC.

I googled 'marijuana forums' late some night while listening to some awesome music and smoking out of my bong. I checked out GrassCity and perused the threads and came across two that really caught my eye. literally. The Applebottoms and Cleavage thread - pure epic win and the greatest threads Ive ever read. ever. oh yeah the chatterbox thread was pretty fucking awesome too.

7. I was researching the herb and trying to find out what made it tick and as far as a good community goes and good information this was the best.

8. I was just browsing the web and i came across this forum. I found myself addicted to the "Real Life Stories" section. Soon i was lurking every day. After a few weeks i was like "fuck it i should just join already, this place rocks".

9. yea the chatterbox was my first love haha

10. Idunno, man..
    One day after a nice sesh, I was just starin' at some pics of bud and already had an account. I was like :psweeeeet!

11. I read all of the pages to 'stoned convos with parents' and I was hooked. :D

12. well i was looking for some pics of weed and this came up on google. so i joined. and now here i am.

13. uh i'm not sure. that was back in 2002. i think i was looking up growing info.

14. #16 ponyraper, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009

sounds kinky :p

i was looking for a piece.

also, i just want to say this is, imo, the best forum on the internet. you guys are great. tons of nice people up in this bitch

15. when i was like 5 through 10 my brother had a sticker on his droor saying its 420 where you at and had a grasscity.com sign on the bottom i was looking in his room all these years later and rememberd it i was like imma check it out i did and thought it was pretty cool

16. I was researching the art of growing marijuana. I read a lot for a couple of months and joined. Been here ever since. :smoke:

17. LOL, same here. :hello:

18. i was high and was trying to find how to make a proper apple piece when i couldnt find my pipe.. i was so exctied when i found GC, i had no idea a thing like this was alive

CG!