How Did You Exercise Today?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Durchii, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Today is jogging day.
    Also diaphragm exercises AKA laughing intentionally and extendedly (nice high by the way, you must try) - centers the being and focuses the mind. That's some DANK!!
    Did you know 100laughs = 15minutes cardio...

2. hiked down to the creek, did some stretch tai chi movements, meditate on a rock and then swim. I think an animal died upstream because there's huge amounts of brown fur everywhere collected in the pools. It makes the rocks super slippery and dangerous getting in and out. Cool little fishes swimming around, they hid under a rock when I jumped in lol

3. walked for 1 mile today at soccer field.

4. Thanks for sharing!

5. I just did some yoga for tummy and chest..feels good ^_^

6. I train parkour but the only move i train everyday is precision jumps, i don't do a proper workout i just take any chance along the day to squeeze in jumps, when it's time to sleep i already did like 40 jumps

7. masturbated for a half hour (roughly)

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. 4 mile walk run with push ups

9. Ran through 10-15-25-35 kettle bell routine and slam ball; I puked in my mouth and swallowed it all as I was finishing the slam balls it was fucking nasty.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Listened to music
    Tapped my Feet :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Did abs leg lifts that shit isn't easy. Pullups, chinups ,workouts i don't even know the names love getting abs to handstands .one military push up leg raises knee ups.orher ab workout don't know the names

12. chest and triceps.

13. Ran 4 miles by the river

14. Sex

• Like Like x 1
  15. E-fucking-lliptical :hide:

16. Puffed a sativa threw my headphones on and took a 2 mile walk with the dog around the neighborhood.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Meh, you had a better workout the 23rd lol

18. Meh, thats a given I get it daily. But he never takes it for granted.

19. Ten 1-min circuits of different variations of pull ups, push ups, jump rope, lunges, box jumps, heavy carries, punching bag etc (I mix these all up and do an exercise for one minute)

5-6 rounds so 50 to 60 mins- leaves me feeling exhausted, but great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. I did. Only some crunches push ups and guitar amp curls but I did.