How Did You Exercise Today?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Durchii, Mar 31, 2009.

1. More snow and three hours walking.

2. This year I made the decision to change my body and become the person I want to be. I was extremely overweight, so I started to hit the gym in March 2015 after my knee operations. Exercising my legs was really hard, but I did it! My current weight for 15 reps is 550lbs. I've lost 48lbs pure fat and gained 28lbs muscle from March to December 2015.

I feel amazing! I hit the gym 6 days a week and did 2 hours weight training and in the evening 1 hour intense cardio.

I still need to lose around 10-20lbs fat. But my goal for 2016 is to get on stage of a bodybuilding competition.

Thanks for reading my story [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. 200 push-ups, 200 sit-ups, 50 pull-ups, and 30 minutes elliptical.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Walked to work (35 minute walking fast) and will work on biceps, back and forearm later

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have been alternating days between 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of HIIT. I am also doing 200 push-ups and sit-ups and 100 pull-ups and chin-ups daily. 3 times a week I am also incorporating a 12 mile hike with a 45lb weight vest.

• Like Like x 1
  6. My wife and I took the dogs for a bush walk yesterday. I made a short video

7. Heading to the gym later tonight. Had to take two days off because I could barely move my arms and legs. Can't wait!

8. Today was pure cardio. Half hour of elliptical and half hour of heavy bag.

9. all i did was cardio today..should have hit the weights though

10. 2 miles through the trails. Then a cool down joint

11. Two mile run, 10 min on the elliptical. 200 push-ups, 200 sit-ups, 100 pull-ups

12. Luckily I do everyday due to managing a dojo. Today was more of legs with streching and kicks. I still have 6 hours until I close up. So ill probably get a little of everything in, I find it the best way.

13. Today's rest day but
    Still doing an ab session.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. 3.5 mile run for my cardio. Then I performed the following with a 20lb weighted vest. 100 pull-ups in alternating grips, 200 push-ups in alternating stances, and 200 sit-ups.

15. A scissor in my hand harvesting plants
    Regular work day working my brain and fingers all day

Thats it for me :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fapped one out to a chubby chick

• Like Like x 1
  17. Resuscitating thread...

Hit chest and triceps today, gain train is in full motion.

18. Legs arms.

High Moral!

19. An hour and 20 minutes of skating to go get more weed :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Leg and shoulders baby

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1