How did YOU cope with GC being down?

Discussion in 'General' started by AndyPL, Sep 7, 2006.

1. I swear man, when I got home from work, ate my snack, turned on the computer and pointed my browser to grasscity only to find that it was DOWN... I felt - and I'm sure I'm alone - empty inside. I compulsively checked back every half hour for the rest of the night, hoping it would be up, but alas I went to bed GC-less.

It felt so good to see that wonderful shade of green today...

I love you guys:hello:

2. hahaha :p yea it was strange :D

3. i feel ya, i was worried :eek:

4. yeah i was like yeah

5. i thought that something bad happened to the site cause when i typed it in i didnt get the screen saying that it was down for an update it just told me that the page could no longer be displayed. i was starting to think i would never read posts again

6. thats going in my signature...dude..hahahhahaha..that was so...I dont even know..haha

7. or i thought some kid got banned and hacked the site deleting everything or some wierd shit lol

8. GC was down?

9. got myself into the fetal position in the corner of my room and wept softly:( as i rocked myself to sleep.

10. ^post of the day

11. Well I had a bit of worry behind my mind throughout the whole ordeal. But I knew I was wrong. mainly because all the displays that came up not of a confiscated server, but rather from what is probably the company that hosts GC. So I knew something computer related was going on... BUT, I was still nervous seeing as i just started talking about my grow on here. hah
    Then I wandered my way over to another growing forum and lurked. won't sign up though, hah. I like the fact that these servers are in Amsterdam :)

12. ....click...click....:confused:

click, click, click, click *violently*

"NO!"

started browsing shroomery until it came back up.

I:love: GC!

13. smoked a bowl for every hour that GC was down..i lost count at 8

14. duh i got high:smoking: :smoking:

15. Press the back button on my browser.

16. 8:00 p.m. Paced the floor cursing to myself wondering if I wrote something to get banned - (Checked the computer again, no GC, FUCK.)

<FONT color=#000000><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]<font face=" /><st1:time Hour="21" Minute="0">9:00 p.m.</st1:time> Took a rest from pacing the floor and picked out the splinters from the bottoms of my feet - (Checked the computer again, no <FONT color=seagreen>GC<FONT color=black>, FUCK. Sacred my neighbors after I yelled, "DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG SUPERJOINT," out my window.)

<FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><st1:time Hour="21" Minute="15">9:15 p.m.</st1:time> Resumed my pacing with shoes on - (Checked the computer again, no <FONT color=seagreen>GC<FONT color=black>, prayed.)

<FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><st1:time Hour="23" Minute="0">11:00 p.m.</st1:time> Put on a fresh pair of shoes and resumed my pacing stopping for a second to go to my computer - (Checked the computer again, no <FONT color=seagreen>GC<FONT color=black>. Sacrificed a goat, lit some candles, and chanted to an unkown god for the safe return of <FONT color=seagreen>GC.)

<FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><st1:time Hour="1" Minute="0">1:00 a.m.</st1:time> Used half of the clean towels in my flat to sop up the sweat from pacing - (Checked the computer again, no<FONT color=seagreen> GC<FONT color=black>, curled up in the fetal position with my thumb in my mouth.)

<FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><st1:time Hour="7" Minute="0">7:00 a.m.</st1:time> Buddies pryed my fingers apart with a crowbar and stood me up to get circulation going in my legs - (Checked the computer again after the feeling came back into my fingers, still no <FONT color=seagreen>GC<FONT color=black>, checked my religious books for prayers answered after a human sacrifice is offered. Buddies quickly exit my flat leaving me doing my best Colonel Kurtz impression.)

<FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT color=#000000><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><st1:time Hour="10" Minute="0">10:00 a.m.</st1:time> - <st1:time Hour="14" Minute="0">2:00 p.m.</st1:time> Repeated all the previous steps.

<FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT color=#000000>Seriously speaking, I love <FONT color=seagreen>Grass City <FONT color=black>and everyone here.

<FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT face="Book Antiqua"><FONT size=2><FONT color=#000000>Peace.

17. Spent the time emailing back and forth with SJ discussing the maintenance. :p

18. well I just sat here with mad paranoia thinking some government agency was hacking GC to find me and my lovely plants

19. I smoked some herb and played my Beta edition of Company of Heros. Fucking SWEET game.

20. Yeah I had the paranoid verity of attack. I was like fuck why did I show off on here. I told myself I would never post on the net again. I thought that maybe Bush had invaded <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Amsterdam</st1:place></st1:City> in a preemptive strike on the drug war and I was fucked. And to think I was about to post a link to my myspace.com page. LOL, NOT! But I did think that there maybe someone from the CIA reading my post and coming to get me and kill my new girls. After the OVERGROW incident anything is possible.