how did you come up with your user name?

Discussion in 'General' started by jeremiahweed28, Jul 6, 2008.

1. lets here your story.
    mine. my dad was in the air force when i was born. him and all his air force buddies would always drink this bourbon liquor called "Jeremiah Weed". i was only like 1-2 years old. My first name is jeremy and lets leave it at my last name starts with a W. since my first name was jeremy and evrybody said i grew like a weed they started calling me jeremiah weed and its been my nickname ever since. there are actualy distant members of my family that dont know what my real name is. they just call me jeremiah or weed. i dont realy remember were the 28 come from but there was a reason behind it. i use the same name on all the forums im subscribed to so if you see me somewere else, say hey.

2. My username is from the song by Janis Joplin, "Kozmic Blues." She's always been my favorite singer, and it's a good song. =)

My avatars are of Bjork. She's my second favorite singer.

3. Mine? Eh hehe former profession former way-of-life.

4. It's my nickname all my friends go by

Mike + Chicerelli = Mikerelli

Simple no?

5. Arrested Development

6. it's my initals. lol I know. Wasn't very creative. Thinking of changing it.

7. I dunno I always like the strain name Granddadypurps its like grand father purple. I dunno Its just a cool name, and none the less is an amazing smoke, one of my favorites.:smoking::smoking::smoking:

8. Rappin name. also nickname given by family and friends

9. my name backwards

10. everybody ever since elementry school have called me big red, its just a nickname that sticks, 420 is a stoner phrase that these kids in cali coined one day. It was the time whenever they would sell there weed, hence saying 420 as a phrase to get weed or talk about weed.

11. Gaming name / style

12. Stole a friends name, Nugglord420 and added an _.
    How original.

She doesn't post here anymore.

13. i have a perverted mind and have a habit of turning anything you say into a dirty context. so my friends kept saying i was kinky. and besides, it rhymes with my name, nicci. that evolved into mz. kinkz which i shortened to just kinkz.

14. So what part of georgia you say you lived in again. Haha.

I grew up in atlanta, and I am a constant blazer.:smoking::smoking::smoking:

15. it just sounded cool at the time

16. Mine is from The Beatles, John Lennon's song "Sexy Sadie" and one of my all time favorite songs to listen to when blazed.

17. Well my name is originally based on my first glass piece.

It basically had these orange swirl things on it. So i named it the "Golgi Apparatus" cause thats what it reminded me of for some reason.

Then i came across a phish song by the same name, which became one of my favorite phish songs ever :)

And now its my username on here.

18. FUCK YOU :p:smoking:

19. apocalypse now

20. lil blue was my first pipes name! So i figured what better name for my first forum name that has to do with weed! Lil blue! Hell yea! And Skyhigh is my nickname! My first name is Skylar! So Skyhigh! Alot of stoners or cool people around town call me that! Cause im always sky high! So what better name!