How Did You Come Up With Your GrassCity Name?

Discussion in 'General' started by Donkey Bong, Jan 18, 2009.

1. What's up everyone? I was just wondering how everyone came up with their gc names?
    I guess I'll start. I just found the game "Donkey Kong" for the original game boy last week in my closet. Sure enough, I put the game next to my bong. Then I spoked a bowl and stupidly thought that "Kong" and "Bong" rhyme haha, then the rest is history.
    Your turn, keep tokin! :smoke:

2. i was high

3. Because Herbie Hancock rocks. And Herb = Weed = ???? = PROFIT!

4. first name is nick...

5. i used mine from a different forum...

6. i never really thought of this......ive used asdf12 for a lot of shit i guess

7. favourite strain

8. I was listening to the song collie man by slightly stoopid while making my account. :smoke:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQD2hiUEB9o"]YouTube - Slightly Stoopid - Collie Man[/ame]

9. its my screen name for XboxLive

and PSN

and cardomain
    and yahoo
    and youtube
    weedtracker
    cannabis.com
    ebay
    GC
    etc....

so idk...maybe i ment to put mellon one time, and it ended up bieng merlon...:smoke:

10. My World of Warcraft character's name was Dubamatic, and I felt that since it was a weed forum, I might as well try to make it stoner-esque :p
    It actually rolls off the tongue, hahahaha

11. I don't even remember, I was high as fuckkkkkkk and my day was haaazzzzeeeyyyyyyyyyyy ya nah sayiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn

12. character from Chappelles show :smoke:

13. My initials

14. I have used this handle for many years on many forums, xbox live, aim, etc.

I took it from a few lyrics to one of my favorite songs.

"tearing at the scars, she's open wide
    screaming til her lungs collapse (inside)
    behind her cold and vacant eyes, with innocence that dies inside
    (she) dies inside."

-C

15. I was baked, thout " hmmm... need 420, im a gamer, and i will blaze 4life.:hello:

16. because i was high and used my fav band name.

17. At the time of joining, my buddy was growing the strain Big Orange Bud, and I got so much of it for free I just loved that shit, so I named myself BigOrange

18. do you really want to know??;)

19. cool show on tv

20. Eww, based of your signature and name, I dont think we do haha