How did you celebrate Osama's death?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TeamLemke420, May 3, 2011.

1. I lost my cousin in the attacks. She worked in the towers along with her husband of only a few months.

But in no way did I celebrate yesterday. Why should I? She's not back, what he did isn't undone.

tl;dr revenge doesn't solve a damn thing, never has, never will

Now grow the fuck up

2. If he DID plan 9/11, and it was carried out by others under his leadership, as it is believed by most people, then he is guilty of mass murder. If he did not do this, then he was innocent - but that is not they way most of the world sees it, and why so many Americans are breathing a sigh of relief, and more.

3. You guys are sheeps.

4. #24 TeamLemke420, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Sheep is already plural.

And no we are not sheep, sheep do not have the cognitive abilities to post on grasscity. I am pretty sure everyone here is a human.....or robot.....or alien.......or maybe some kind of crazy alien-robot mix!

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DN56mXwDAM]YouTube - PSU RIOT (Death of Bin Laden) USA[/ame]

6. Because killing one man that hasnt planned or attempted anything for 10 years is really going to make such a difference.

Revenge doesnt do a damn thing.

7. I felt like a boss.

8. He was brought to justice, just as any criminal should be.

You do the crime, you pay the time. In this case his time paid will be a lifetime being boned by satan.

9. ok lets just say you are right,
    then you also have to take in to fact that any General/Mission commander, and the men that carry out the planning and exucution of opperations in any country,

they would be guilty also of innocent deaths, like the ones in iraq afghanistan, where civilans are targeted by asshole soldiers in the chain of command,

and you wonder why the arab world gets so pissed off and retaliates,

everyone is as bad as eachother, but in your own mindsets the other oppistion is worse,

10. What's the difference now that's Osama's dead, terrorism threat wise?

I understand feeling relieved if you lost someone on 9/11, cause no matter if he planned those attacks or not, he became virtually synonymous with 9/11, so it's a symbolic victory. Still, I don't usually celebrate when I'm relieved. Seeing those people made me feel the same way as watching the Nuremberg rally.

But other than that, terrorism on the whole is exactly the same as two days ago. It's like celebrating after a biopsy when you still have a tumor.

11. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

You celebrate the death of a single man while we continue to kill thousands more

Where is the demand to stop our leaders, who take lives daily.

I really thought most people were past all this media frenzy hype. It seems you still haven't figured out who the real monsters are.

The people who performed the 9/11 attacks died that day with all the people in the Trade Centers. Killing a man 3000 miles away doesn't change a single fucking thing.

You new yorkers get your dicks hard every time a brown person dies?

Fuck you. This shit is out of hand.

LET THE WARS AND APATHY CONTINUE. FEAR THE MIDDLE EAST.

12. #33 TeamLemke420, May 3, 2011
    That is a very dangerous and ignorant thing to believe.

It is people with mindsets like this that stand idly by while terrible things happen to their fellow man.

13. This man has vowed to bring down America, and in no way would have ever stopped planning more attacks and executing them when he could. Now his reign of terror is over.

The other thing that is amazing is that he used his wife as a shield. I can't think, offhand, of any other famous evil people who have done that, he's a total coward - as are the others who act like this. In fact Bin Laden and his ilk are lower than animals, because a DOG is more noble than this type of man. The canine species has been known to give their lives to protect their human master, or another dog, while Bin Laden threw his wife up in front of himself to stop a bullet.

Totally worth the effort to kill him, and show the world what kind of lowlife he was capable of being during his final acts before death.

14. Youre supporting a war that can't be won.

His reign of terror isn't over, because it never existed except in your imagination you fuck.

15. The MIC and corporatist politicians were probably celebrating the most, especially after seeing their minions celebrating in the streets like it's freakin' New Years Eve.

I had to turn off the TV shortly after President Obama's speech. Humanity leaves me with a frowny face more often than not.

16. #37 Juicysteak, May 3, 2011

so you do agree on the rest of the comment instead of ignoring it then taking small peice of it to bitch about

ok lets just say you are right,
    then you also have to take in to fact that any General/Mission commander, and the men that carry out the planning and exucution of opperations in any country,

they would be guilty also of innocent deaths, like the ones in iraq afghanistan, where civilans are targeted by asshole soldiers in the chain of command,

and you wonder why the arab world gets so pissed off and retaliates,

17. I believed Benazir Bhutto when she told us that Osama had been dead for a while.

These savages saw off our western brother's heads while they're alive, stone their own women, throw acid on each other, fuck little boys, and yet we have to follow their religion's rules after murdering Bad Guy No. 1?

No pictures? No video? No physical evidence?

The guy we've been hunting for so long is finally dead, and they toss him into the ocean with no trace?

Smells like a big pile of feces.

18. You talk big on the internet, wherever you are. Try coming to New York City and saying that. :wave:

19. The USA executed the man who orchestrated 9/11 with no trial after they trained him in terrorist tactics in the past. USA! USA! USA!

How can anyone celebrate a death of a fellow human being. We're all products of our environment.