Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how did you buy weed when you were younger?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by krunchie420, Nov 15, 2012.

1. so for all you tokers that started a bit early, how did you buy herb when you were younger? when i was 14, i used my lunch money and stretched out a dub for 2 weeks at a time haha. did it because school lunches were nasty back then and i was never really hungry during the lunch period, so i picked up a connect through one kid and the rest is history :D

2. I've always been the person who doesn't eat lunch (never really hungry unless I'm nice and medicated) so I did the same. My mom would give me cash each week and I'd throw down with some other kids, buy a half or an ounce and split it :)

3. Shit i started hustling my first year of smoking. started pushin midgrade when i was 13. Most of the kids my age were ignorant as to quantities and how they look/feel, so i reaped the benefits. I kept flippin until i was 18. Obviously I stopped skimming people once they got knowledgeable. (obv friends got it good)

4. Well I've always been decent at managing money, but for some reason during 8th grade-9th grade (didn't start toking heavily until 10th) I would save $10-15 of the $20 my parents gave me every week. By the time I started smoking heavily in 10th grade, I had accumulated $500-$600 so I pretty much used that in addition to what my parents continued to give me to pay for my herb.

burned through that in about year (what did I tell you, good at managing money haha) and then for 11th-12th grade I pretty much just worked odd jobs (that would net me like $200-300 at a time) and I would make that last a few months.

I also figured out way faster than the majority of people my age that buying in bulk=cheaper per gram so that helped a lot. I was picking up ounces at like 16 while my friends were still buying dimebags everyday

5. I guess I'll never be able to relate to this. I didn't start smoking until this year (age 21) so I already had a job and could just buy it normally.

I remember when I was in 8th grade one of my friends would save his lunch money every day so he could save up for a Nintendo DS when it first came out. I guess a lot of people must have done that with weed too :D

6. [quote name='"StonedApe"']I guess I'll never be able to relate to this. I didn't start smoking until this year (age 21) so I already had a job and could just buy it normally.

I remember when I was in 8th grade one of my friends would save his lunch money every day so he could save up for a Nintendo DS when it first came out. I guess a lot of people must have done that with weed too :D[/quote]

That sucks imo. Some of my favorite smoking memories are from a young age.
    See, back then you had to go through great lengths to get high, therefore the high was much more rewarding. Combined with zero tolerance? HAH!

ZOOTED

7. I had a great job when I was 14yrs. old. Use to pull in several hundred per week at that age. More money than I get now on SS years later. Kind of strange.

8. at 14, i was holding 250$ every 2-3 weeks, always worked for it all too.

all i really needed was weed..... lol

9. I started when I was 16, at the time I wasn't a habitual stoner so I would pinch from my dads bag. Then I got a job and started smoking regularly.

10. With money, from a dealer. Got the money myriads of ways.

11. [quote name='"thewarden"']Well I've always been decent at managing money, but for some reason during 8th grade-9th grade (didn't start toking heavily until 10th) I would save $10-15 of the $20 my parents gave me every week. By the time I started smoking heavily in 10th grade, I had accumulated $500-$600 so I pretty much used that in addition to what my parents continued to give me to pay for my herb.

burned through that in about year (what did I tell you, good at managing money haha) and then for 11th-12th grade I pretty much just worked odd jobs (that would net me like $200-300 at a time) and I would make that last a few months.

I also figured out way faster than the majority of people my age that buying in bulk=cheaper per gram so that helped a lot. I was picking up ounces at like 16 while my friends were still buying dimebags everyday[/quote]

Obviously not that good, you know how much I turned $200 into when I was in high school. 10x more than you blew through in that year and I don't know how much $ I spent on shoes and bud for my own consumption.

12. with money, the same way i do now.

13. [quote name='"ChieferKeyah"']

Obviously not that good, you know how much I turned $200 into when I was in high school. 10x more than you blew through in that year and I don't know how much $ I spent on shoes and bud for my own consumption.[/quote]

Well aren't you just fucking awesome eh? :rolleyes:

14. #14 thewarden, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    and I bet HS was the time of your life, huh? Keep living in the golden years, the rest of us are living in the present and trying to improve our future

and no shit you 'made' more than I did. Making money wasn't my goal, being able to get high for cheap-er was my goal and considering I was high pretty much 24/7 10th, 11th, and 12th grade and came out with money without ever working an official job, I'd say I did pretty good. And by 'official' I don't mean I was selling drugs or stealing or whatever like I imagine you were, I was just doing under the table landscaping and work at summer camps

oh and by the way just wanted to congratulate you for winning a contest that only you were a part of, that gold medal means a lot

15. I never bought over half an oz.

And it would last me weeks.

16. I drove drug dealers around as I was one of the first with a car. I would charge 10%, free gas, food, and drugs.

It was a good gig.

17. Precious metals and other goods.

18. I grew my own as the nearest dealer was 600 miles away.

19. Oh, you were THAT kid

:laughing:

20. I would go to my brother when in need. He would just smoke me out, I couldn't complain. When he stopped smoking I went through his connects for awhile.