How did you break your piece?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by maddeadzone, Jun 8, 2011.

1. My piece was a victim of the dreaded sweatpants pocket. One time when I was blazing in my friend's garage, I had a glass triple chambered piece and a glass chillum in my pocket. When I leaned back in my chair my pipes slipped out of my pocket and fell on the floor, the chillum survived without a scratch, but my other piece shattered on the cement floor.:(

2. i have broken many peices in my toking career. i broke a little glass bowl from dropping it. I broke my 3 chambered bubbler after i bailed skating, it was in my backpack. i broke my 2 foot tall 135$ double perc bong when i set it to close to the edge of my window sill. i broke my first pipe ever as i was lighting the bowl, the whole inside of the bowl just cracked and fell into the pipe, it was really old though, and really big. i broke a mini bong i used to carry around in my pocket, it was small, from falling on my bike, i cut my leg pretty bad from it too. in high school i dropped my friends bubbler in the hallway and got suspended for a week. I also accidently spilled bong water on a girls cleavage and she grabbed the bong and smashed it...on my back. needless to say i smoke joints now. i have a bub thats been sitting in my dresser for months cause i dont want to see its demise. haha.:smoke:

3. My pipe was on my lap and i got up, it hit the cement floor and shattered, my zong was inside my sweater when i was walking (had no bag) it slipped out, and i grabbed the top and it snapped and the rest shattered on the pavement. My bong named flubber was broken when a drunk person tried to grab it and knocked it off the table, and finally my mini zong was broken by friend who went on a drunk rampage and threw it at her wall.

4. My girlfriend and I were about to smoke, she had my first bong in between her legs on her bed, I was getting my jacket to go outside (was winter) I handed her my grinder that fell out of my pocket and she dropped in on the bong. The only thing that didn't break was the downstem. But then I picked it up and threw it at the wall and called her a stupid bitch and left.

5. I was rolling and I was smoking some buds out of my 2 footer.. Chillen high as hel
    .. Somehow kicked the bong and it fell over in slow motion .. It hit the carpet but the slide and part of the down stem completely snapped off... Though it was broke but just used a lil superglue and some electrical tape.. Rips like New.. :bongin:

6. I was cleaning out my pipe by smacking it on my hand over an ashtrey and it was dark in my room, and i had my bong next to the ashtrey and smacked it with the pipe. Shattered the bong and got dirt ass bong water all over the inside of my closet. Pipe's fine though.

7. I have a few:
    1) One night at a frat party, I was showing a recruit we had (water polo recruit) how we party it up at my college. Night started off great, ended gret. We made it back to my room, and I was too drunk to notice anything. Woke up the next morning with a hang over, looked to grab my bong; and it was missing, along with my safe, my roomates safe, and my bong.

Apprently while I was partying, my roomate smoked in the room, and did something dumb to get caught... That was 1.

2) Earlier in the same year as 1, I was at the US Naval Academy at a water polo tournament. While I was there that night, me and 2 of the kids on the team went outside to blaze. It was about 40f out, so I figured I'd wear a hoodie. After 2 bowls, I set my pipe in my hoodie pocket; and then one of the kids said something funny, and smash. Lost my pipe there, and honestly, I stood there in half shock, and fully not giving a fuck. Didn't even ask for a replacement or money.

3) The week before I left for college this year, me and my friend were smoking out of my double bub in my room (very dumb idea). My dad showed up early, broke my bub and threw my bud in the trash (nabbed that back up later ;) ).

4) Over Christmas break, I got sick and was in the hospital for 2 weeks. Ended staying at home all of January and part of Febuary. During that time I blazed with my friends, and ended up buying a nice small pipe. We smoked out of it, and because of that, couldn't take it back with me on the plane. Apparently 2 weeks before I got back, one of my friends was just too high and dropped it. Bummer.

And now I've just gotta hold onto this new pipe ;)

8. Was in school bathroom measuring some shit I just got, took out piece cuz it was on top of my goodie bag. It dropepd, shattered, there goes my 2nd piece and one of my favorites.

9. I've never broken a piece, but my friends have broken two of mine

Bubbler- a friend knocked it off the table while reaching for something
    Bong- a friend knocked the table with the bong over by striking it with her leg as she walked by

I need a sturdier table

10. #10 FiveFourOh, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Or less clumsy friends lol.

11. That would be nice

12. Sherlock bubbler: Got high, put it in towel upside down to get water out. Held towel under arm. Stared in mirror for 5 minutes and forgot about bubbler. Make huge sweeping motion to put towl on rack. Bubbler drops. Dead. This was my first piece and losing it sucked balls.

Hammer bubbler: Dropped it right after I got home from the head shop. Didn't even get to use it. Taped it back together with electrical tape, but there are some very awkward cracks in the bowl itself and taped up glass is shitty to use. I'm just using my bowl until the summer starts, then I'm buying myself a new piece. Probably another sherlock bubbler.

Bong bowl: Not even sure how I did this. It might have happened around the time I smoked 3 bowls of purple kush and puked all over my floor, but it was a shitty China Glass bowl and I easily could have broken it while packing it.

Other bong bowl: From a different bong. The bong was taken from me but I was using it as an improvised chillum. I think I stepped on this by accident.

One of my friends got a free pipe from me and then broke it a week later lol.

13. broke my bong when i passed out while standing up. dropped the bong and fell on the broken pieces. tis the only one i have broken.

14. i havent broke a piece in like 3 years...im actually gonna buy a sick piece when i go to a festival next month

but i have broken a few in my time...most frequently by the way everyone breaks bowls...putting the bowl on your lap and forgetting about it, then getting up, then boom, it fell and broke

once i just dropped it and watched it fall in slow motion...then ive had a couple confiscated by police....i dropped another one that was full of keif, still smoked it cuz the bowlpack itself wasnt broke, so i lit it and sucked it from like an inch away, worked pretty well, REA:LLY smelly cuz i was in my dorm room but it was whatevs

cant wait to buy a new piece, honestly if i can im probly just gonna steal it

15. Judging by the level of intoxication you must have been experiencing, your bong died a hero's death.

16. Haha this one time my friend and i were chillen and just finished a smoke session. Well the bowl was on the tabel and we were having a talk until the cat jumped on the table. The cat slowly walked over to the bowl and looked at it then looked at us, looked at it then looked at us. My friend were like aww he wants to get stoned look at em. Then the cat put its paws on either side of the bowl, then it spread them and started knocking the bowl back and forth between each paw as fast as it could. Being extremely stoned we were mesmorized. Then the cat looked at us and took one of its paws and slapped the bowl off the table across the room and it shattered on the floor..... Fucking cat

17. Was smokin outa my pipe 7 pro. And for sum reason decided it was time to clean it….X( bad idea I pull of the metal backing and attempt to remove the glass pipe as I turn it the pipe breaks into like 3 pieces

18. had about 3 or 4. I only remember 3 though....1st one i was housesitting for a friend of mine, watching his dog and shit. I was out in the backyard grilling and smoking a bowl. When i finished i put it on the side of the grill. Well, i was also high so when i finished grilling i decided to clean the grill. Well, when i was cleaning it the grill was kinda rocking and the bowl fell off and hit the only 2x2 piece of cement in the whole backyard. Got a shitton of resin out of it though

2. I was smoking in my living room, put my bowl on the coffee table. Idk what i did but i knocked it off and it hit my MAG light that was sitting on the ground. Fucking shattered.
    3. Again, living room. I put the bowl on the coffee table, and i was drinking hot tea. I put the cup down and kinda hit the bowl. Very light hit, but it broke

I've had my current bowl for 3+ yrs and it's survived a 4 foot fall on cement and a few other ones. Fucking thing is tough, i love it.

19. i had a steamroller in my sweater pocket. I jumped to touch one of those clearance signs in the drive thrus and it slipped out and broke :(

20. I was rinsing it in the sink and it came apart in my hands. I think it was because I boiled it and didn't let it cool down first :( nonetheless I glued it back together and I still use it haha