Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did this happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Im a Pothead, Feb 8, 2011.

1. #1 Im a Pothead, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    Well i have been smoking almost everyday (like 3-4 bowls a day) for about 3 months. today i was in the mood to smoke but i had no weed, so i scavenged for little pieces of weed i found barley anything and with a little ash and res i packed the smallest bowl ive ever seen. it only lasted 1-2 hits ( i didnt get a good hit the second time so idk if i should count it) but im actually high. idk why im posting this i guess cuz im just a bit curious how this happened?:confused:

2. lol low tolerance. you want to be high.. you actaully did ingest some thc you probably just wont be high for very long

3. haha well i usually will have to smoke 2 bowls to be high, but i guess my tolerance could still be low...

4. I'm high after one snap of dank.. But 2 snaps = more comfortable high :) .

5. Dunno how you guys do it but two tiny bowls of dank and I'm done for the night. Been smoking for like 4 months straight too.

6. lol this thread is sad.. just buy some more bro.

7. I dont have any money but i will tomorrow so w/e i will have bud soon.

8. Well seeing that it was your first smoke of the day an you mixed a little dank i presume with some res from danks. Youd get high because no cannabinoids have been released to the brain till that first smoke, and a hit of any type of smoke from a pipe would count as a hit.

9. You smoked marijuana. That's how it happened.

10. The type of bowl you described would get me feeling real good, seeing as I only smoke on the weekends. I usually only pack around half a bowl.