Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how did they do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whats it doing, Oct 13, 2011.

1. HOLY SHIT WTF BOOM

not cool man

2. bahahahahahaha

3. haha it wasnt a trick, i wanted to know how they did it on the youtube domain

4. that was pretty cool haha. wish my screen was big enough for it to show it all

5. fucking awesome, haha.

and they likely are youtube partners...

6. It's a trailer for a movie...
    Youtube probably just took it up the ass for a couple million to let em do it.

7. the youtube page has a /x2 behind the standard video code.
    The producers got special rights through youtube I guess

8. I was just like, lemme turn down the volume...
    NOT! HOLY SHIET

9. I was gunna say that that was quite out of the ordinary.

lmao... My heart skipped a few beats :(

10. it fucked up my browser, what is it?

11. youtube fucking sucks now. just like facebook. taken over by ads and bullshit.

12. A little bit of discretion would have fucking helped...
    Like a small description of what the fuck we were going to watch...

13. thats the point

14. That was fucked up man. You could have added a spoiler alert or something I almost inhaled this blunt..

15. hehehe

16. WELL.. they own the website.. that have every single right of theirs to create a flash video and to put it on there.. along with links leading to it..

17. I'm not a 100% sure, but I think it's not youtube. Might sound stupid, but it doesn't look quite like youtube. Probably just a link spoof, and a flash video :)

18. wait, nevermind. I know how they did it. T

When you are youtube partnered you get the banner thing on top of your channel. You can work html into that. They probably payed youtube to get flash worked into it.