Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did my rep go down?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brian 420, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I was on "Starting to feel the vibe" and it went down. I don't see a -rep button. What happened?:confused:

2. It's because your still a little sprout, to be able to give negative rep, or even just be able to see the negative rep thing you must have more rep. But dont worry, reputation isnt the most important thing in the city..

3. someone neg repp'd me, for saying thanks, to someone who positive repp'd me.
    WTF?!?

4. a penis with a giant red "E" on it hurtled down from outer space, past the atmosphere, and through a giant black thundercloud and busted you in the head. yea thats wat happened

5. Thanks man. I was confused :confused: