Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How did I pass the test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoVAesir, Jan 15, 2012.

1. I had applied for a job at a Hospital in my city (which I now have) and was horrified to learn that I needed to submit to a drug test (hair and urine). I had smoked quite a bit of bud about three weeks previous to the date of the test so I wasn't worried about the urine portion of the test, but I researched and hair tests can go back months and even longer.

I was scared shitless, to say the least. A few days after I took the test I found out that I had passed and was offered the job (a fucking dream job, by the way: I sit and watch patients and watch movies and read books and shit all night, but I digress). I was baffled. Ecstatic, but baffled.

I read on here that you have to do all sorts of hair treatments and special shit to cleanse your hair but I did nothing. I just took a shower a day like usually, making sure to shampoo... and nothing else. Didn't even get a haircut. How could I have possibly passed?

2. Oh, oh...It's magic.:cool:

3. Who cares?

Thank your deity of choice and be grateful.

4. Gotta change my name to Houdini, it seems.

5. They probably got stoned themselves, and forgot to run the test. :thumbsup:

6. Yea i had to take a test recently with a guy watching, so i just lit a blunt right in front of him, threw the cup at him and pissed all over his face. I totally passed, it was awesome.

7. Maybe the people that work there also smoke and they just flat out dont give a shit.

8. You knowwwww:D

9. Don't ya knoow :cool:

10. Maybe the it was testing for crack and other stuff. Most hospitals don't give a shit about weed. Find out if they have a weed rehab program. If not that should say something...

11. Maybe they managed to mix the samples up and now some poor sap has been incorrectly labeled a pot head? lol
    Possibly karma at work?:smoke:

12. Fuck it. I'll just tell you. I'm secretly that niqqa Jesus in disguise. Remember when I turned water into wine? Yeah, well- I turned your piss from dirty to clean with a shine :cool:

13. Possibly a very wise choice of daily shampoo? If you had something with the right ingredients even in a weaker form you'd be golden doing it every day.

Also by the grace of some weed loving deity?

just another theory.

but either way, gratz on passing.