How did/do your parents feel about smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by BGreen420, Feb 8, 2012.

1. I lived with just my mom my for most my life because my parents got divorced when i was really young. So i started smoking weed in the beginning of eighth grade as well as drinking. I only smoked and drank occasionally until about ninth grade summer. I didnt drink alot though, only like maybe once or twice a month. Other than that, i smoked almost daily, about five times a week. So when i first starting smoking, i thought that my mom would be all pissed and shit, but one day she busted me when i was a sophomore smoking in my room with some friends, but she just opened the door, looked at us and shut the door. The next day she told me that she knows "pot' isnt the worse drug out there, and that she didnt care if i smoked as long as i didnt get out of hand and kept up with my responsibilities. She also told me that i can smoke in my room, as long as i blew it out the window and lit incense. She caught me drinking though once and she got supper mad, so i just didnt ever drink a lot. So pretty much, my mom didnt care that i smoked weed, just didnt want me drinking at ALL! And she didnt approve of cigarettes either. I had a cool mom for sure. And my dad never knew i smoked.

2. they don't know