Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How deep do you hold your hits?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Oct 4, 2010.

  1. Do you guys inhale to the point where you can't do it anymore or do you just take small hits?
     
  2. I inhale until I start fading out and then stop and hold it with vape hits. (more smoothness allows me to inhale more) I almost passed out off some vape hits last night. Shit was so cash. For a pipe or bong I inhale until I can't anymore due to coughing not because I almost pass out. XD
     
  3. When Im not sick, and feeling fine, Ill take it as deep as I can. And I try to hold it in for 2 seconds or more.

    I have had a sore throat and bad cough for a week now, and when I smoke, the pain is unbearable. I cough very hard and uncontrollably. Its uncomfortable and I waste some bud because of it. The smoke will get you my throat and Ill start choking and itll all come out.

    So Ive learned to position my tounge when I inhale so my throat opens more and I dont choke. And I will take small rips. I will milk the bong and just hit it 10 times if my throat is hurting bad.
     
  4. i take hits until im about to cough then i hold in rather deep. idk just a habit i guess
     
  5. I inhale about to about 70% of my lungs capacity, then with the remaining 30% I inhale fresh air, pushing all the smoke down to the bottom of my lungs, hold for a few seconds, then exhale.
     
  6. Big heavy hits are the way to go my friend :D
     
  7. Joints/Blunts: Pulling till it starts to burn pretty bad and then take the rest in my mouth and inhale that in once it cools down for a second.

    Joints/Blunts (While Walking Around): Whatever feels comfortable.
     
  8. I usually rip it for about 8-10 seconds.
     


  9. same, but im more 90% weed, 10% air :smoke:
     
  10. about 4 to 8 feet deep
     
Loading...

Share This Page