How deep do I put the seeds in the ground?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ta'veren, Mar 6, 2005.

1. I am going to be planting outdoors guerilla style and I need to know. Also any helpful tips on growing would be appreciated, cuz I really don't know what I'm doing.

2. im not exactly sure, but if ur going guerilla style... dont u jsut throw some seeds in the ground at a good spot and leave em there for a month or something?

3. probably, but I still wanna keep a close eye on em to make sure everything goes ok. Another important question. How can you tell whether a plant is male or female? cuz I don't want any schwiggity.

4. First its a good idea to start plants and put a few inches 5-7 inch seedling outside, this is because they are more establish and have more roots to draw up water. When initially putting the seed in dirt and inch in depth then cover and pat soil very lightly this should get you started. Not to confuse you but a germinated seed with its :smoking: little white tail if burried in 6-10 inches of dirt will eventually work itself to the surface.

5. so do you think I should allow the seeds to germinate? they will just be bagseeds

6. yes definatley and where your to plant them turn and loosen all the soil up for best results.

7. check for sex in mid to late August u'll see the preflowers
    :smoking:

8. I don't know when I should plant them? would mid-april be a good time? because there is still snow on the ground right now.

9. Get your plants rooted inside, be it in a Keg Cup, or a rockwool cube, but get it's roots established indoors, then transplant it to outside...