How dare I smoke outside!

Discussion in 'General' started by bluntzki, Apr 13, 2013.

1. So I'm gently slithering my way to work in the morning, mainly excited because I have a pretty good looking banana joint filled with Blue Dream. I decide to take the road least populated which also leads me to the bus stop. By the way, this is in Brooklyn. Anyways, as I am finishing the clip, a wanna-be blonde haired russian woman, with really dark sunglasses on a cloudy day, who was also possibly in her 30's gave me that evil grin look and said "HOW DARE YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SMOKE OUTSIDE!" I just shrugged at the time being, but thinking about it... LOL how dare I have the nerve to smoke outside and NOT inside... how dare I lol.

2. I think she didn't mean the emphasis on the outside part, it was probably more along the lines of "how dare you use illegal drugs around me in public".

3. lol that is funny. i smoke everywhere i go. if i'm driving, i'm smoking. never really paid attention to people's reactions. that's probably y. lol

4. Yea, I figured the same, but I don't know who will or wont care. Either way I try to smoke discretely and never around children. I just hate random people like that who make you feel like a felon lol.

5. How dare you, bluntzki? :devious: