Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How dank is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by yourlife, Jun 21, 2012.

1. #1 yourlife, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
    Just picked a half ounce of this for $100 from a new dealer but I'm beginning to question how dank it is. It doesn't have as many crystals as what I used to get, but it still gets me high if I smoke enough of it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Pretty hairy and horrible trim job. Not to shabby though. Half O for $100 is pretty good for bid of that quality. Good buy blade.

3. A little leafy, but looks like some dank non the less. but for 100 half oz, I say nice grab OP!

4. Haha, nice! That's good to hear. I live in Houston and normally I pick up an ounce of some dank for about 250 but my friend told me about this guy. It was some no name stuff, but the price was right and I was running low on my stash.

I was only a little concerned because it has way less crystals, and is a lot more leafy, fluffy, and the smell is a little less strong.

5. This is still a good deal.

6. Enjoy what you got.

7. Honestly looks airy and leafy but dank underneath it all too for 100 bones

8. [quote name='"yourlife"']Haha, nice! That's good to hear. I live in Houston and normally I pick up an ounce of some dank for about 250 but my friend told me about this guy. It was some no name stuff, but the price was right and I was running low on my stash.

I was only a little concerned because it has way less crystals, and is a lot more leafy, fluffy, and the smell is a little less strong.[/QUOTE/]
    Looks pretty good op, price sounds about right for houston. I'm on the outskirts in north west Houston, and pick up for around the same.

9. ^^
    Not sure what just happened up there lol

10. Looks like a sativa, probably smelt pine coney , sourey, looks dry. You can get the exact same stuff of that in cali for 100-150max an oz. Your getting an oz for 200 so thats about right i suppose.

11. LoL you said the same thing in another thread about a actual strain. No one cares what cali prices are.

12. [quote name='"caLIGOTTHEDANK"']Looks like a sativa, probably smelt pine coney , sourey, looks dry. You can get the exact same stuff of that in cali for 100-150max an oz. Your getting an oz for 200 so thats about right i suppose.[/quote]

Every post I've seen of yours, you talk about "how we do in cali" and "cali prices" "every other state is boshee".

I'm in Colorado, I get better prices than you. Go away.

13. 7.5-8/10. Because of leafiness and it doesn't look super frosty like 10/10 does. But it's nice and hairy, definitely not mids,and you can't beat that price here in the midwest

14. Looks good its just leafy as hell

15. Honestly lmao... Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of cali:rolleyes:

16. Cali wack lol its gunna go under soon haha.. its about cali-rado sorry..

17. i dont understand why people bitch about trim so much... there is often still thc over the little leaves.

looks dank ESPECIALLY for $100. I'd get the same stuff for like 150

18. Leaves tend to compromise the taste of the buds