How dangerous is smoking this???

Discussion in 'General' started by JuicyJaydon, Oct 28, 2013.

1. #1 JuicyJaydon, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
    It's dry where I'm at right now, and it's been a few days and eating had becoming a little difficult.
    My question is: Would smoking this weed that spilled a few days ago (on side of car, right by door) be really unhealthy?
    I could easily get at least a couple packed onie hits.

Please don't judge, I'm not some tinfoil, pop can, homemade piece user... Just feelin a little gross

Attached Files:

2. #2 Weedity, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
    Might taste like butt.

You'll be fine though. 

3. In my honest opinion I wouldn't smoke that, looks gross and isn't worth it. Definitely wouldn't even get me high.

4. haha I've done that before..Its actually probably going to make things worse because your only going to get a small buzz if anything and thats going to make you want more

5. can't say I've never done it :bongin:  :bongin:

6. Just go pickup a gram for 10 bucks. Or wait. I'd imagine it's fine though.

7. you know whats funny? i just smoked out of a foil apple. i also have over a half ounce of weed. and another half pound almost ready for harvest. lol so i guess you would rather be some junkie homemade piece user right about now??????

do what you want. i wouldnt smoke that. looks like it wouldnt give me anything but a headache and a bad taste in my mouth. but if you think you can get high why not? the worst you will be smoking is dirt particles from your car. wont kill you.

8. dont be stupid and drive around like that clean it up asap or your gonna have a real bad day if you get pulled over

9. Oh ok, so what you're saying is, I should try to scrape together at least 4 hits??

10. You're not going to die but...

[​IMG]

11. Lots of biodegradable material falls in there: hair, skin, old chips crumbs. Won't do it, could put you off weed forever ;)

12. That'll be one nasty smoke, brother. Proceed at your own peril :D

13. Fuck it why not

14. wtf there's like .08 of shake. "Forget abouddit"

bueno

15. wtf you really think a cop is gonna see that by chance and charge him for possesion cuz of that? You can barely tell it's weed. The stem gives it away.

16. Come on bro....

Gen4

17. It looks like there'd be more carpet hairs than bud.

18. You ever watch the show cops? It happens all the time! What if they get a dog he'll sniff them particles out

19. #19 Oathkeeper, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
    Waste** not want not

(thanks for the correction dishphead lol)

20. never seen a foil apple before. seems a little ridiculous to make an apple out of foil when you could use a real apple.

**fixed that for ya