How Dangerous is it to Grow in Virginia?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jingo Dookstain, Jan 24, 2014.

1. #1 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    I recently moved into Fairfax Virginia. I was thinking about purchasing a house without any neighbors and setting up a in-door grow. Funds aren't an issue, but I've heard people talk about helicopters that use heat detectors for marijuana. Maybe it's an urban legend, I dunno -- that's why I'm asking you.

Assuming I don't tell anyone that this property is an in-door farm, how likely is it that the authorities will find it? And do these helicopter-detector-weeaboos really exist? Do they actually use them around northern Virginia?

Note: I'm not planning on selling or distributing this either, if that makes things any safer.

2. I live in Herndon Va for 15 years and all I gotta say is VA is Hot! Especially fairfax county and such. Too many police there and there always up to something. Idk about the helicopter thing. But chances of people growing in the fairfax area I say would be slim since i feel there's a lot of business and such around that area. Could u successfully grow in a green house in fairfax. I would say yes. But u can't tell NO ONE. VA is filled with thieves and such. And make sure to read up on any info regarding greenhouses and electricity. I know they have strict rules and policy's about shit like that.

Haha, did you mean to post this at 4:20?

Anyways, I'm not planning on setting up a plantation or anything. Just like 3-5 plants at a time. I live in an area where there isn't much business, so I think I'll give it a try. I might end up digging a big hole in the ground and set up some kind of underground shed. Would be less expensive than a completely new property.

4. Update us please :)

5. I've heard of a few ppl who have been successful in that area just don't deal with teenagers , or tell anyone who doesn't need to know. Get a house and do up one room and get ur fingers wet.

Sent using Grasscity Forum mobile app