How could i make a bong??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Pot_Head4Life, Aug 30, 2009.

1. what do you need to make a bong out of things around the house??

2. Well before you get raped by posters here, check youtube. You'll be satisfied with tutorials there.

But for starters: Scissors, tape, Bic pen, plastic bottle, and some type of chamber for the herb.

3. haha alright man thanks like electtical tape??

4. haha words of wisdom. whenever you're posting a question, you should try searching it first.

5. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S588gCZO1o"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

:bongin:

Enjoy!

6. Don't use tape. I used toilet paper soaked in super glue. You can use wax or hot glue also.

7. i make the chamber out of a can (metal can like coke etc...) cut out a square of it and roll it into a cone, slip it into the end of the bic pen, make sure the end that is in the bic pen is the smalled side of the cone (obv lol) and make sure its small enuff so the weed doesnt drop through when u suck on it man, could put mesh in it but i dont bother, GL

8. #8 Jawbreaker Jake, Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2009
    what if tape is the only thing available? are you saying dont use it all or dont use it before some other things?

OK so I'm 100% going to make one of these later today, but I don't know where I'd find that metal piece to make the bowl. Is there any household object I could 'borrow' it from or would I have to go to the hardware store? And if I wanted to use a screen, where would I acquire an appropriate screen from? Would a screen door work?

9. tape is perfectly fine, not a first choice for me personally but u can use it

10. Ask you friends if they have a socket, usually every household has a socket set just snag one.

screens are like 50 cents at the themptations i go to but if your screen door is metal and your mom doesnt mind holes in the door then go ahead.

11. i find the easiest way to make a quick ''hit''

is get a coke can or any soda can

flatten it just a bit

carve a hole in either side

make an aluminum or tin foil bowl and insert it in the hole

put ur nice fine ganja in the bowl and go up in smoke.

DONT PUT WATER IN THE CAN

and there you have it

a Can pipe.

12. An apple and a bit of tinfoil. They taste awesome too. Hollow out the core and make a hole in the top and in the site, put a bit of tinfoil over the top with holes, and viola you have a makeshift bong. That's my only exeperience, some people make shotties out of metal pens but I think they're nasty and a waste.