Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How could I improve my kit?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by R y a n, May 14, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I'm 18 years old and live with my Dad who happens to be quite chill about smoking. I have an open wooden box on my bedside that holds the following:

- Usually one dub, in a little ziploc baggie and wrapped in a tissue. All of this is contained in a fabric pouch.
    - Two average sized bic lighters
    - Grinder (although it isn't the best quality, so I'd like to try and get a new one)
    - Pack of stride gum
    - Visine
    - Axe
    - Small bowl
    - A pocket knife (has tweezers which is good for packing bud/moving it around, small knife which I sometimes use to split the dutch)
    - 3 vanilla game's

Usually my on-the-go kit is one dub (no more than I am going to smoke, so I don't have any on me when baked), visine, gum, and one of the Game's.

Then, under my TV, I have in a Band of Brothers case (special edition, so it's a pretty legitimate case, not just your average DVD packaging) roughly 2.0 g's of bud. Also in there are some saved up stems, in case I ever decide to make some special hot chocolate, or anything like that. All of this is under a small wash cloth (folded basically to prevent air from getting in).

So the question is simple - can I improve my kit? Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. I don't understand why you have the axe and gum if you're dads chill about it? I hate gum after smoking, i enjoy the taste and smell of my buds, I'd hate to ruin it with some sugary ass gum. Same goes for the smell of my buds, but I understand most people don't have the liberty to let huge clouds out in their house and then just let it reek.

3. i would buy a bubbler. but thats just me. besides that i would probably put a swisher or something just in case you have a special occasion. and then a keif press if you have a screen on our grinder.

4. you can smell my bud from the parking lot of my apts...lol...i love the stink of my place

5. If I'm going out, I don't want to reek of bud. Not everyone in this world is very approving :p

But also, I do have a younger brother who is 16 - not young, but still. He knows about it, but it still isn't the best to be walking around the house reeking of bud, as you said.

6. Yea - sadly I don't have a keif catcher for my grinder, which is why I'd like to find a better one.

7. #8 FCFondler, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010

[​IMG]
    me and osg = assistant mods

8. id say get some spare screens and somethign sharp to scrape off resin

9. [​IMG]
    for resin, that is ...or just use what i do
    [​IMG]
    what do u smoke from?

10. thats like the 10th fucking time you have posted this today.

and op, get a bong. a nice one like a roor or a zong

11. Chill my dude, it's a smoking forum.

Usually I just roll a blunt - but if I don't have a lot of bud I'll just hit my bowl.

12. I'm chill. Just sick of kids posting stuff in the wrong place, and a thread like this belongs in Apprentice Tokers :)

13. Honestly, I am a fairly seasoned toker. I figured I'd get a better response in the seasoned toker section, or at least one from more experienced smokers (thus more tips to improve it).

14. #15 oldskoolgrower, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    Maybe I was too harsh then. Peace :)

EDIT: I never really had a 'kit' per se so I guess I can't help you much.

15. The most useful thing I have is a fire extinguisher pin on my keychain as a poke. There are so many different things it can be used for too.