How common is Panicking from being high?

Discussion in 'General' started by NO-SC0PER, Oct 22, 2022.

1. You guys have all heard stories about idiots calling 911 thinking that they are dying from cannabis.

Or less extreme examples of people just getting really freaked out and uncomfortable from the high.

How common are these types of pussies?

And is there a type of person who you can usually tell that they are probably one of these panicky people that you shouldn't share cannabis with?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2 NO-SC0PER, Oct 22, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    Was wondering because this grill i know is very shy, has zero confidence, is kinda awkward, but also cute. She seems like the type of person who's never done any substance in her entire life (she's 22)

I'd like to take some edibles with her, but I'm really worried she will panic, and I'll have to calm her down and it will kill my high if this happens.

I would have to remain sober in case she freaks out, so that I can drive her to her home and drop her off. But that would be wierd, me being sober while I drug her up lol Bill Cosby vibes

3. It may have something to do with the type of person, but I think it's more about inexperience and quantity consumed.
    I've been smoking/consuming cannabis for over 50 years, and occasionally I have an unpleasant experience from consuming too much. I think it's happened to most people at least once. I'm not sure if you can smoke so much that you have a bad experience (although it can happen to newbies)...........but it can definitely happen when eaten.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. You may be right. My first time, I overdosed really hard with edibles, but mentally I was cool and calm, despite my entire body going numb, and the world was spinning relentlessly

Years later, I took a mild dose of edibles, but because I was in a classroom being called out to read something, my anxiety skyrocketed.

Still confused about people who think they are dying from weed tho. Or people who have actual panic attacks from it.

5. Iono But With Me Weed Do The Opposite An It Helps With Me With My Anxiety/ADHD/Schizophrenia Problems. I Stay High Too Stay Sane!

~Toni~

6. The paranoia is real.

I've grown accustomed to dealing with it. I know it's paranoia, but it feels very real.

Like I feel like swat team is going to kick my door down for smoking weed in my own house.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. my friends call it being an idiot ...my enemies know it as the '3rd eye',
    I got a lot of enemies mostly those Serbs, lucky me they are easy spooked ...lol time an time again ...lololo
    [​IMG]
    drugging a chic for a quick fuck will only see you in bars .lol try that date drug or better pay her off now and keep the weed

8. Yeah I hate Serbs too.

And just to clarify, I meant drive her home to drop her off. Not to have my way with her. I would never Bill Cosby anyone

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Lots of people can get paranoid but the thing is the more stoned the worse it would be. Edibles get people way more high and they last way longer. If you're gonna get someone high who's a weed newb have them smoke bud. Not a dab or a cart or an edible just plain weed. Have em take a couple hits with you and be in a comfortable environment.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. My husband had me take an absolutely ridiculous dab (it was my first time and he knew it) I threw up from coughing so he went to go wash my clothes and left me alone for almost an hour because he was high as fuck too and goes on adventures.

So I sat on the bed half naked for an hour in another universe, trying to telepathically speak to my organs because I couldn’t figure out the correct breathing frequency to remain conscious.

Still together 6 years later so lol

I’d say start off small (edible wise) find out the things that bring her comfort in case she freaks a bit, watch something funny with neutral themes (nothing overtly sexual, or scary - lots of gore) and order some good ass food. Also, don’t just take her home if she’s panicking? Lol. Unless she insists on going home you should try your best to comfort her, not b like oh - wanna bounce? :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. The Only Times I Ever Got Really Greened Out From Weed Was Once When I Was 25 Or So My Dad Made Weed Brownies An I Ate A Big One An My Whole Head An Brain Started Feelin Really Weird I Can't Explain It Really But It Wasn't Exactly Fun. I Had To Lay Down An Go To Sleep For A While. Best Ting You Can Do Is Just Remain Calm An Keep Talkin With Her Untill She Feels Better...Try To Keep Her Mind Off It Even If She Not Payin Attention. Panic Attacks Suck But Sometimes All You Can Really Do Is Just Ride It Out.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've never smoked weed myself, I've only ever done edibles and oils.

I guess I could buy her a joint while I down some edibles. That's an option but idk

14. I agree delete this post. to answer you.. NO dont do edibles with a person that is new to the scene.. you may scare her off forever!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. #16 NO-SC0PER, Oct 22, 2022
    It's good to know you can relate to my situation here.

Starting off small is probably the best option, but it's boring as well. Low dosing it will give her a weak buzz for 30-60min while I would be in another dimension for 3 hours with my dose. It would be more fun if we both went to the moon together.

How many milligrams would you recommend for her? I'm thinking 10?

16. #17 NO-SC0PER, Oct 22, 2022
    this whole thing sounds like a bad idea the more I think about it haha

I'm thinking about starting at 10mgs, you guys. That should be fine right?

17. Buy some mid grade flower and a pipe. Let her have the smallest toke she can, as in only what she can pull into her mouth to then inhale.
    Wait 1/2 hour and see how it goes …:confused_2:

18. most people so far are proposing flower instead of edibles.

What do you think about just a dispensary 10mg edible, like a kiva gummy? Still a bad idea?

19. I have to ask.......how old are you?

• Agree Agree x 1