Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How common are Indica strains in NE Ohio?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Viktor Vaughn, Jan 24, 2011.

1. I don't really know where else to ask this, but the title says it all. For the most part, I tend not to care what type of cannabis I get, as long as it's not schwag and gets me high. But, I've been reading about the different strains and what effects they have (most notably, this chart), and I prefer body highs to head highs. As far as I can remember, most of the weed I've gotten here is either more of a head high or an even balance. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience getting Indica strains around here (or anywhere in Ohio, really). Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask/I shouldn't on this site. Anyway, any help/comments are appreciated.

2. pretty sure it is common everywhere, i think it is because the plants grow short and fat or something like that