how come...

Discussion in 'General' started by hippie flip, Jul 13, 2011.

1. people who smoke weed LOVE the smell of bud and people who dont smoke HATE the smell of bud :confused:

2. Cus people who don't smoke weed are dull and dull people have know sense of smell.......Haha nah just kidding i dunno man my friend likes the smell and doesn't toke.

3. I know some girls who like the smell of bud itself but not the smoke...these girls also think weed is equal to heroin and are scared of even trying it lol. I dont blame them entirely, our schooling brainwashed them and their parents

4. #4 hippie flip, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    yeah i was going to mention in the post that it's always retarded girls who are like "i like to smell it but i dont do it" what the fuck is wrong with those people .... i think theyre just trying to brag that theyve been in contact with weed

but the majority of people that think weed is a "bad" thing they hate the smell...and vice versa

5. Conditioning I guess. I never really minded the smell of bud though, even before i smoked...

6. Most of the people i know that doesnt smoke love the smell.... But it's probably because we know the effects, we get to taste alot of different types of weed so we just love it.

7. What I don't understand is how someone couldent love the smell.... like I know that different people like diferent things, but come on :)

8. I think it's kind of an acquired smell for some people. I used to hate it, but now I love it. They might start liking it if they're exposed to it more, but I dunno.

9. I say that on 420 next year we burn all the weed in existance and fog out the world, and run out of room so we fly to the moon and we smoke weed on the moon and be chill as fuckkk!aaaa