How come....?

Discussion in 'General' started by CaliCoast, Jan 13, 2008.

1. How come when people ask Grass City what kind of bud they should get, they either don't get it or never come back and explain? How come when somebody claims to be getting a rare type of bud like Panama Red or Thai Sticks they never fucking get it or never have pictures of it? How come people post threads about some bomb ass weed but then don't post pictures? I mean I did that once back when I first registered but I learned from my stupidity. At least I don't see people asking to identify random nugs anymore. Haha I don't really care cause I usually ignore those threads but it is funny and just wanted to get that out there. I understand that type of shit goes on in the real world so why not in a forum. Anyways GC, some of y'all are some cool mutherfuckers regardless. Signing out, end rant.

2. ^Because there are a lot of liars in the world, man.
    I feel your pain.

3. Probably because once they get the weed and smoke it, they get stoned as hell and too lazy to post pictures.

• Like Like x 1
  4. One of these two answers.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good thread Calicoast

Ive found that when dudes make threads about a pickup they are going to make/get They end up jinxing(SP?) themselves

6. Yeah it's better to have dank in hand with pictures if you're gonna make a pick up thread.

7. And what's up with all these new users acting like the fucking ban police. "I'm gonna report your post!" "I'm gonna do this I'm going to report that." What the fuck? I'm not talking about the shit that is against the forum rules, I'm talking about these people coming on here like they've been here forever(possibly banned user coming back w/new user name, I know) going around busting people's balls. It's funny when people go around like the ban police and then send you shit talking comments. Classy!

8. It's just douchy little kids man, they should chill out eventually.

• Like Like x 1
  9. i mean i get good bud when i buy bud for myself but i ALWAYS fail at macros...i have a good camera with a macro lense but every time i set out to take the pics my camera is either always out of battery or just wont take a picture when i click the button....its weird and really annoying but when that kind of shit happens i keep my mouth shut about it....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Haha, yup just douchy little kids man.

The best pictures I take are always in natural sunlight w/ the flash. My camera isn't the best either and if you look at my older shots I go through an evolution of picture quality. From shit to okay :D.