How come when u get high life feels like a cartoon?

Discussion in 'General' started by fragyn, Jul 11, 2017.

1. What is the weed God trying to say about life?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Doesn't for me

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maybe that you, me and everybody in this world is really just in the imagination of a cartoon artist. And when we get high our perception of this reality becomes more apparent.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1

4. What are you smoking on bruh I've only ever felt like I was in a cartoon when I've done unmentionables..

5. Just some dank, bro. Hehe:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cartoony highs....I'm sure a lot of people have had a few (where your life seems like a cartoon and eveyrthing around you looks fake, etc). IME, you are making an ass of yourself...a Cartoon is a caricature which is a mockery of a real image. Then understanding that and working against it.

I strive against being a caricature of my true image, Challenging that might be (since whatever you're true image is it's pretty much hidden from you lol). Don't wanna get too deep on it but thanks for the topic...need something to distract me from stolen cash.

I digress...perhaps I can clarify later.

• Funny Funny x 1

7. Must be some dank bro lol, I've tripped out once and seen stuff that wasn't there when I smoked 0.5gs of kief I'd been saving I tripped balls, seen some weird shit even when I closed my eyes lol

8. cartoon kingdom of kief and kush cars

9. I don't think we are smoking the same things...

10. I'm 100% sure it's weed.

11. IMG_1950.JPG

IMG_1951.JPG

Spongebill knows what's up.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. You are what you watch on TV!

lol but more seriously alternate TV universe may be your thing. Maybe a metahuman genome glitch particular to your chromosomal pattern.

As far as teleological explanations go, God made life loud and maybe your head is in the clouds where the volume is different because your weed is dank? This could be why visceral image processing seems more or less cartoonish whilst high.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Interesting :D

14. Classic R.Crumb

IMG_1102.JPG

15. Life is a cartoon.

IMG_3167.JPG

Might not necessarily be 'My Little Pony,' though...

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm sure if you've got enough money and furries anything can happen...

• Funny Funny x 1