How come vaporizers are so much cheaper on Amazon?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Philosiraptor, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Are some even completely new units?

2. #2 420patient, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    i bought one on there for like 30 bucks had it like 2 years now and it's still going strong. i think they're so cheap because they are almost all china made and are made very Barebones with no extra's. Im pretty happy with mine i havn't tried a top shelf model but can't imagine it's to much different then the end results im gettin from my $30 unit.

3. I bought an Arizer Extreme Q off of Amazone new, it is by far the best vaporizer i have ever had. It was about 150-200 dollars off retail price. The reason that Amazon is so cheap is because you can get it straight from the manufacturer or bulk distributor cutting out the middle man. The only issue that i could ever foresee someone running into with an Amazon purchase is a used item.

4. This was my hypothesis. Looking at my vaporizer I could easily replace the heating element cover and get a new wand and sell it fear near the price I bought it for.

5. They cost a lot because it takes money to make a quality machine without taking health-risking shortcuts......

6. Its where old merch goes. If wholesalers have stuff to get rid off that's old stock they list it on amazon at reduced prices. Example, the mflb thats about 75 bucks on there has dead batteries when you get it because it prob sat around for so long. Im pretty sure arizer has said it will not honor the warranty if you buy it on amazon vs an authorized distributor.

7. I shattered a mouthpiece and bowl on accident with very little force, called them asking if it could be low quality glass, they said no it was my fault but sent me new items anyway. Also, they included a new whip and some screens free of cost as a way of apologizing for the time i could not use it.

8. Everything is cheaper on amazon almost zero overhead. Amazon if its carried in there warehouse are warehouses that are many times bigger then any Costco or Sams some are like 10-15x larger. Its mostly automated as well. Thats why Best Buy is near going out of business. No sales tax as well and if your a Amazon Prime member 2nd day air on most items or like 3.99 for next day mail.

I order everything down to my laundry detergent from Amazon.