How come urinals never took off for home use?

Discussion in 'General' started by feudalism, Jan 22, 2012.

1. I'd use a urinal at home if I had the option

2. why. then you would have 2 toilets, you cant shit in a urinal. you can shit AND piss in a terlit though. pointless

3. home is the only place i would use a urine-awl

4. Man I love the threads you create, they always give me such delicious food for thought. As to whether I'd own a urinal or not... idk. It would be impractical, as mentioned above. But damn, it's a cool idea

5. Urinals are nasty.....piss splashes back on you when using one. The only urinals I've ever had not splash back, even a slight bit, had a ton of crushed ice in the bottom covering the urinal biscuit. It was a staffed bathroom in Vegas. After someone pissed, they would come and wipe it down, etc. I always choose pissing in a toilet simply for the fact that I don't want anything splashing back on me.

6. Because women.

7. You can shit in a urinal.....if you've never seen it happen I compliment you on your selection of friends.

8. that happens to me anyway, if i had the cash id put one in my room.

9. I know someone with a urinal at his house.
    I think most people don't have a urinal because it's a pain in the ass to pay a bunch of money to have a plumber come to your house and install something you can only piss in right next to something you can already piss in.