How come states with the strictest marijuana laws have the most lenient gun laws?????

Discussion in 'General' started by cripinblood, Sep 19, 2012.

1. #1 cripinblood, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    You can get guns as easy as a candy bar with no license or background checks. They got shoot to kill laws where murder is legal and people are proud they shot someone dead. A lot of these states even allow cigarette smoking in bars and restaurants which kill via 2nd hand smoke. At the same time they lock you up for life if you got a gram of weed in your pocket! wtf

2. Because weeds a drug man, it'll ruin your life. Guns will just end it.

3. Rampant conservatism

4. Because people are fucking retarded.

5. Because dumb redneck white folk love their guns.

And because that stupid pot plant is for negros and lazy idiots, remember? The conservatives just got done going over this on that FOX channel you love so much...

6. because america is gas like that
    you cant drink or smoke till your 21 but sure you can have a gun at 16 or something, yeah that makes loads of sense

7. Because natural plants do more damage than man-made tools (gun).

8. #8 BlazingZombiess, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    because of the "right to bear arms"...

And its harder to get a gun than a candy bar, gotta fill out paper work, and im preety sure you cant own a gun if you have a medical card, i think. Although i have both, idk if its because i got my gun before m card or what.

And i fuckng hate 2nd hand smoke... Ciggarette smokers these days dont have the proper smoking edicut, so annoying... And they are like, "its annoying when people complain about ciggs", just have proper smoking edicut and smoke away from people.... No one wants to breathe those sickly chemicals.

And weed, ive noticed cops have been more leinant about it lately. But yeah its lame, definetly should be legalized, FOR MANY reasons.

9. In a country where, according to opinion polls, Mitt Romney has a 46% approval ratings, don't expect rationality.

10. So they can defend themselves against fiends addicted to the devil's weed more easily.

11. Nice rhetoric, bro :rolleyes:

12. NY makes this thread a lie..

Very strict gun laws and bairly decriminalized weed.

13. what? that would mean that this thread makes sense. Because ny is lenient towards weed and rough on guns. As opposed to lenient on guns and rough on weed, like az

14. because right wing politics.

15. Did you misunderstand him? Hahaha

He said that they are strict on guns and weed is not legal at all nor is it tolerated.

16. I'm in the perfect state for an example.

If I get caught with any amount I get 30 days + $500 fine + loss of license for 6 months

Yet I can walk into a store, get a background check, and walk out with a rifle within 15 minutes.

17. You guys got it wrong, weed is tolerated in NY...unless you're black

18. #18 BlazeLE, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    lol i wish florida was that lenient on weed..

heres florida.

anything under 20g could land you in prison for up to a year and with a fine up to $1000. anything over 20g is a felony with up to 5 years and $5000.

you don't need a permit to purchase or own a shotgun, rifle, or handgun. you dont even need to register it...

What Are the Gun Laws in Florida?

19. Its not legal anywhere in america. Ny actually has some of the more relaxed marijuana laws in the US.

20. HOLY SHIT I never knew Florida was that strict! I even had to fact check you, and yeah.. you're right... Fucking INSANE man. (And .."Conviction causes a driver’s license suspension for a period of 2 years")