Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How come not as much hash in us compared to europe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by moongazed, Jul 22, 2012.

1. #1 moongazed, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    simple question. In europe there is seemingly more hash than weed. Seems like places like morrocco supply this hash. In us, there is mexico and south america which has potential to produce large outdoor grows like morrocco, yet it doesn't seem like hash makes its way into many us cities.

Also, when you consider how widespread indoor grows have become in the us and how prevelent high grade weed has become, you'd think the people in mexico that have seen their packaged, seedy weed lose profits to the homegrown and californian outdoor trade would be looking to take the opportunity and transport more hash which is not as widely distributed in the us. Just makes more sense to me.

2. Trust me, there is plenty out there. You just have to find the connect and get the ball rolling. Hash comes from inside the US. Believe me there are many big grows in the US, but you won't know about them until they get caught. Even indoor grows, they can get pretty damn big if you have the capital.

3. #3 nomoredoubts, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    Hash making is not just something you can pick up out of nowhere yes its possible that the mexicans could make hash but would it be good hash? Its highly unlikely so why go to all that trouble it takes hundreds of years of practice passed down from generation to generation to make quality hash but unfortuanatly some hash farming family's have become lazy and greedy in recent years.

The reason why hash is more popular in Europe is simply because it is easier to smuggle from morocco/turkey/Afghanistan/Pakistan than it is to the US the route to the US given the current situation in the middle east makes it almost impossible for smugglers to deliver and why would you go to all that risk smuggling hash when the same size packages could easily be c*****e or h****n and the rewards far higher so hash smuggling has sort of become a thing of the past plus the americans just seem to like weed better.

Here in the UK I have seen the very best of hash over the years but sadly it seems to be a thing of the past these days due to greedy fat fuckin dealers and smugglers that are contaminating their product with all sorts of rubbish with anything from henna to car tires in order to get weight up they will turn 1KG of prime hash into 10KG of good hash then 10KG of good hash into 30KG of awful hash knowing as the evil soapbar that some people around europe will still smoke due to not knowing any better or just being so cheap ass they wont pay for the good stuff.

In general the hash scene is pretty much fucked, you want good hash these days go to Holland and go quick because new laws will possibly stop import hash from being sold in Holland and any real stoner needs to try real import hash at least once in their stoner careers as it is out of this world far superior to any weed I have ever tried, hash will soon be a thing of the past if the government keeps up this bullshit, shame!

4. [quote name='"nomoredoubts"']Hash making is not just something you can pick up out of nowhere yes its possible that the mexicans could make hash but would it be good hash? Its highly unlikely so why go to all that trouble it takes hundreds of years of practice passed down from generation to generation to make quality hash but unfortuanatly some hash farming family's have become lazy and greedy in recent years.

The reason why hash is more popular in Europe is simply because it is easier to smuggle from morocco/turkey/Afghanistan/Pakistan than it is to the US the route to the US given the current situation in the middle east makes it almost impossible for smugglers to deliver and why would you go to all that risk smuggling hash when the same size packages could easily be c*****e or h****n and the rewards far higher so hash smuggling has sort of become a thing of the past plus the americans just seem to like weed better.

Here in the UK I have seen the very best of hash over the years but sadly it seems to be a thing of the past these days to greedy fat fuckin dealers and smugglers are contaminating their product with all sorts of rubbish with anything from henna to car tires in order to get weight up they will turn 1KG of prime hash into 10KG of good hash then 10KG of good hash into 30KG of awful hash knowing as the evil soapbar that some people around europe will still smoke due to not knowing any better or just being so cheap ass they wont pay for the good stuff.

In general the hash scene is pretty much fucked, you want good hash these days go to Holland and go quick because new laws will possibly stop import hash from being sold in Holland and any real stoner needs to try real import hash at least once in their stoner careers as it is out of this world far superior to any weed I have ever tried, hash will soon be a thing of the past if the government keeps up this bullshit, shame![/quote]

Depending what type your talking about I'm pretty sure the us has par or even better hash then all those places.

Not trying to sound cocky or arrogant but hash isn't as hard to make as you think

5. I have tried qwiso, bubble, icolater hash and tbh they are really nice much better than weed but no where near as good as real hash, the hash farmers around world clearly no something we dont?

EDIT: I think it has something to do with they fact their crops are outdoor crops there is just something more calming about a natural grow stone.

6. Try bho that's all I have to say

7. My dispensaries have hash

8. I live in the United Kingdom and I know for a fact that the United States have hash that would make ours horrible. Most of the 'hash' you get is probably filled with chemicals, which I'm willing to bet on.

9. @bubbles420

I will if I ever get the chance, btw what ever happened to the trailer park boys they used to show it here then it just vanished? haha bubbles have some good memories of that show.

10. [quote name='"nomoredoubts"']@bubbles420

I will if I ever get the chance, btw what ever happened to the trailer park boys they used to show it here then it just vanished? haha bubbles have some good memories of that show.[/quote]

Pretty sure they just stopped making them maybe not enough ratings or they just got bored.

My buddy's heard rumors of them making a new movie which would be pretty bad ass.

11. because its made in places where its easier to smuggle it to europe than the US

12. I'm not sure what the answer is. I guess just cultural and geographic difference? (I know alot hash in europe is smuggled from Morocco but I'm sure that alone can't explain it)

13. if you have your med card you can get hash anytime you want, but if you don't it can be hard to come by if you don't have the right connections, where I live i only know 2 people that have hash and dabs but its expensive. But its definitely out there.

14. There is. The difference is we make it ourselves.

15. The US is on a whole diffrent continent. From Europe, it can literally be driven from the middle east or wherever to your doorstep. Here, it requires customs in the form of air or sea travel so the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Although here, not much is imported from Mexico anymore, that's old school. Now it can come from Canada, Cali, Colorado, or locally. In Florida most of the bud comes from Florida.

As far as hash goes, it's easier to transport, it lasts longer, it's stronger, so old, weak, or gross bud is less desirable from the desert.

In America it's mostly weed because it's for the most part unadulterated unlike soap bar hash, almost anyone with half a brain can grow a small garden (not taking laws here) and make their own. As others have stated dispensaries produce hash.

For us less fortunate, I rely on a half ounce every two weeks and my kief box to make my own. Never a shortage of hash/kief here.

Always 1.5 - 3 grams from decent bud here at 100 microns.

[​IMG]

16. :eek: give me that kief please

17. Thanks for the info from your side of the world. As a hash lover, I'm totally bummed out living in the united states and being suffocated by the weed culture here. It boggles my mind why so many people here celebrate weed more than hash. I'm planning to start growing here because I'm so fed up by the lack of hash.

And I deal with guys that have good connections and they even can't get hash that often, maybe once every 3 months or so. It's a shame that hash is being filtered out.

I've smoked decent hash before but I've never smoked the imported stuff you talk about. It would be a dream to be able to smoke some of the stuff from morroco.

18. I understand that, but, like I said, we have mexico and south america which produces a lot of outdoor stuff that gets shipped to america. Problem is their outdoor stuff is getting phased out by a lot better indoor and outdoor stuff in the us. Why don't they make hash?