Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How come no one ever grows?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenrime, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im reading up all these threads and no one grows, tries to grow. Im gonna start growing, my seeds are germinating right now. You just cant lose, unless of course you get caught.

2. That's because growing is a secrete.

First rule of growing. DONT LET ANYONE KNOW.

But there are many threads in the growers section.

3. yeah, this is like the smoking discussion section, there is also a growing section that you apparently missed, you should look there you can find a LOT of tips and things for all types of growing.

4. Seriously guys? Look at the question. Im not asking for advice on how to grow, im asking why people dont grow. A lot stupider questions have been asked in this section.

5. whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

6. Doesn't mean there isn't room for one more...

7. If no one grows, then there would be no grasscity forums :rolleyes:

haha

8. Some people live in situations in which they are unable to grow, like living in a dorm, with parents, or have a crazy landlord.

9. this.

10. #10 gbran210, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    :confused: ummmm.......... your stupid. Theres this place called grow journals up here as a matter of fact theres one in my sig ...how bout that.

Disrespect/name-calling are not welcome here, dude. -JD

11. SERIOUSLY??????? MOST of the people giving advice in the grow section ARE growing.....Doh!:rolleyes:

And btw, I grow YEAR-ROUND:smoke:.....and last I checked...I'm someone:smoke:

12. If you are wanting to see growers look in the growing forums... you'll find a few posting here and there in Apprentice Tokers, and the odd growing Apprentice or two posting here. But you won't find too much here, because most people know better on where to post, or end up getting posts moved to the appropriate section.

13. Because you don't just plant seeds,
    and magically get ounces of dank.

It takes work.
    You get out what you put in.

You've got to have the right soil, nutes, lighting, etc..

14. The apprentice tokers, no offense is alot of younger people that live with there parents.
    If you go on over to the growing section preferb, there is tons of stuff on growing.

Tis the reason we call it the growing section.

15. Ur in the wrong section buddy.

[​IMG]

16. #17 weekendtoker66, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hey were germination brothers mine have been there for two days now

17. Wow dude, dont you think that people that are giving advice on how to grow weed might have grown a little bit before or currently are growing...sounds pretty reasonable to me.

You should have went to the section before you dismissed our answers, basically EVERYONE who posts in the growing section grows or is trying to grow and seeking advice on how to grow. So theres your answer, people do grow, a lot of them, so that is why people were pointing you to that section.

18. Nah, id say your question is pretty stupid Fenrime :)

19. What are you talking bout? This is the smoking section not the growing section. That's like going into the growing section and asking, why does no one smoke?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.