How come my plants are growing well BUT...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by herb1990, Jun 27, 2011.

1. How come my plants seem to be growing good, and I do not have any lights on them?
    They sit in my windowsill and they about 2 weeks old.
    They look to be growing nice and healthy, I water them using water from my fish/turtle tank.
    Should I keep them in the windowsill they seem to be doing fine.
    But I was wondering because this is my first grow pretty much and they seem to be doing fine in the window in a room without any aircondtioning btw its about 85-90+ in the day and its about 75-80 at night. I live in florida, theirs lots of humidity to
    Should I keep my plants in the windowsill?

2. you can't keep them there indefinitely. They're still young and don't need anything right now but you should start planning ahead. I hope you don't plan on feeding your plant fish tank water for the duration of its life cycle.:eek:

3. I guess, grow them there if you enjoy it! 2 weeks is young, they may x3 or x4 in size still. Plus you'll likely have to suplement with additional nutrients eventually.

Also, please grow safe...can anyone see your plants?

4. No no one can see them lol, I live on land and have no neighbors luckily!

5. i know A LOT people are gonna think its stupid and that i'm bullshitting witch im NOT, but last year my mom grew some plants on the window sill. about 12-14 hours a day of light on and off from march to august, no nutrients whatsoever, and guess what..... THE HARVEST WAS BOMB ASS FUCK! the taste was alright, but the bud and the high was fucking beautiful. i swear if i was lying i wouldnt be wasting my time telling you this.

6. only thing i suggest is stop watering with tank water and if its not bagseed give it some nutes!!

7. Ill plan on posting pics soon, But yea I didn't plan on spending money on them because they are just bag seed.
    I heard tank water was good for them. But Ill probably just start using distilled.
    I really hope this grow works out like you moms did!
    Planning on keeping them outside a few hours a day now maybe that will help.

8. I don't doubt it . its weed afterall. A buddy of mine used to grow outdoor and didn't really do anything other than water and his always turned out ok.

I wouldn't say it was the best shit I've ever smoked but it was free, and lots of it. having said that, if he'd taken a little effort the shit probably would have been a lot better.

9. While we're on the subject, you guys think a grow would work if i put the seeds straight in the ground with a bit of miracle grow?

10. #11 nerostar24, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Careful with miracle grow, time release nutes, can burn plants, mix some potting soil in close to where you plant the seed