Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How come music still sounds the same when im high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by freakshow101, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Ok everyone talks about how awsome music sounds when ure stoned or like super high and this never happend to me... i smoke alot like yesterday we just smoked all day. (with breaks of course) and went to a party.. and it still sounded the same lmfao. the only thing that feels better is having sex .. does it depend on the strain of weed or something cause yesterday i smoked like 1g of dank lemon kush. and music sounded a little different but not awsome 0_o

2. Try a sativa.

3. i smoked sativa yesterday lol

4. Weed affects all people differently.

5. yah mabye i need to be alone while smoking.. in my room

6. Get some headphones... Throw on some jams and smoke a joint.. see if that works?

7. you're not high enough

8. This, lmao. Smoke until you can't take the smoke anymore.

9. I mean its not like Wutang is going to sound like Sublime or anything and it does not sound different you just experience it differently. The music is deeper, you hear the texture of the song and all of the background sounds and atmosphere of it all more. I lose myself in music... without it the would would be so drab..

10. what kind of kush is sativa dominant

whatever, smoke a few fat bowls of blue cheese and enjoy :)

11. Maybe you need more weed.

However, if you do get the music to sound better, try playing an instrument. You won't be disappointed.

12. Yah mabye im not smoking as much at the same time yesterday we smoked like crazy but took to many breaks so we were downing and going back up..

13. Headphones man! and get super lit.

14. 1. Smoke sativa
    2. Get really high
    3. Dont listen to pop music. I like to listen to metal for its instrumental and sometimes vocal complexity and hip hop like immortal technique or nas for its lyrical complexity i guess lol.

15. Yeah your not high enough bro. Music sounds fucking awesome when your blasted.

16. YES! headphones make you feel as if your entire surrounding is at a concert or some shit.

suggestion. full ear headphones

17. music itself won't change just cuz ur high... you have to let ur high mind hear the music differently

18. Yeah I have a pair of the expensive ass Dre headphones that go over ear and I looove to get blazed and fuck around with fruity loops studio. It works both ways though, something you make may sound flat and boring when sober... Double edged sword

19. lool i see.. tommorow im gonna smoke a nice joint of lemon kush see how it goes.. I hope i will enjoy it =)

20. Just go with the music flow and you will start to feel it not only hear it, I guess it helps I have two twelve inch woofers in my Cherokee's trunk :smoke: