Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How come i dont get high anymore?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by orangegrovekush, May 4, 2012.

1. Right now i'm smoking homegrown outdoor bagseed that was budded for 8 weeks till 50% of trichomes were amber and dried for 1 week and cured for two weeks all i feel is a very very mild head buzz that isnt very pleasant at all doesnt make me feel an amazing constant strong buzz like i use to feel and this is the type of buzz i have been feeling for one year i hate it its unpleasant is it just the strain or is the something wrong with my body? the first time i got super stoned was with outdoor hg swiss cheese from nirvana and i felt extremely COUCHLOCKED and my head felt like it was buzzing which felt really nice and i could feel a nice strong body buzz and it was constant for 8 hours and in the morning id feel really refreshed than i ran out and had nothing for a year cause 2nd grow failed... than all i was smoking is leaf and shtty weed that i bought in my area which is apparantly the best and yea ever since i dont feel that much after i smoke this is making me want to quit weed because why smoke weed if it doesnt make me feel amazing and happy like its meant to wtf is going on is something wrong with my body or is the bud im smoking just not good enough???

2. you need a t break

3. Take a tolerance break and for the love of God, use correct punctuation lol. I felt like I was reading the longest sentence ever lol.

4. I personally think it's the bud you're smoking.

5. Reading that post would've made me less intelligent if I didn't know how to filter things out.