how come(drug prices)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BLUNTrama, Nov 25, 2009.

1. how come acid is so cheap, and herb isnt?
    i mean the procedure to get quality herb takes little time and money. i couldnt even tell you how to go about syntesizing yet its $7 per hit.

$20 for 1 gram of marijuana. n my high will last about an hour

now if i were to take a few hits id trip for a great half day.

2. Haha great question brother, i dont even have a clue. Also Lsd should be more expensive than weed cus lsd is much harder to get, but idk, im interested to see what other blades know.

3. LSD is ridiculously expensive if you consider the dosage units people sell.

compare the value of 1 kilo of LSD to 1 kilo of cocaine ;). Bet the price difference is staggering.

4. well someone whos an experienced lsd user might need 5-6 tabs to get the high they want, costing them the upward of $50, while an unexperienced marijuana user could probably get high about 6 times off a gram of dank weed given used sparingly, so yea your tolerance makes lsd cheaper than weed for you, but theres other factors involved.

however i agree, weed is way too expensive while acid is a pretty reasonable price. idk

5. One reason in my opinion is supply and demand.

Green is used by many, many more people than acid.

6. ya no shit, but he was talking about herb not coke

i think buds more expensive cuz their a lot more everyday smokers then people who would want to fry themselves retarded everyday

7. Calm down, he was just talking about the price of the acid, his comparison was for effect not to bring a new drug into the conversation.

Acid doesn't fry people retarded, if you think that well then the situation would be ironic.

Supply and Demand, and like others said acid is weighed in micrograms so it would be much more expensive in a larger weight.

8. 10 bucks for like 150 mcg or like 10 bucks for like .6 of dank. idk

9. The term frying means you are tripping bawls. I don't think he meant it makes people retarded, i think he meant you might trip stupidly hard haha

10. #10 Fijj, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009

:eek:

Get a new dealer. That ass is ripping you off more than normal. unless thats some good ass heads

11. you took the words right out of my mouth!

12. well you have to grow a lot more weed to get a good quantity. but from one sythiesis of lsd you could get 100,000 hits ya know? and that synth may take a week at the most maybe. takes months for weed to be ready

13. You only need less than 100 mcg of acid to trip, tens of thousands of doses can be easily concealed in the palm of your hand. It's much more difficult to smuggle marijuana than LSD, so the cost of transportation goes up exponentially.

14. i keep telling people this same thing.. but don't compare weight, compare dosage.. still LSD is not high in demand.. herb is consumed everyday and high in demand..

15. actually quality herb does take time work and money in some way or another and and synthesized can be found with jwh-018 although its not THC it hits your cannaboid receptors.

The reason cannabis is so expensive is because of the drug war and anything underground has some skeezy people who are more into money then good vibess

16. This

100,000 hits of acid in your jacket pocket
    [​IMG]

vs 100,000 grams of weed (approx 225Lbs)
    [​IMG]

17. I can't believe your complaining that buds cost more then LSD. Can you not notice the dosage size difference and the ease of smuggling?! LSD your buying a little sheet, lsd can be mass produced. Buds can but not in the quantities that LSD can at least per dose of person you sell it to.

18. uhhhh i live in southern cali. im pretty positively positive that 20 a gram is pretty standard over here. itd be harder for me to get a zone of mids compared to fire. i n dont buy grams or anything close so its all good

yea i never really thought about supply in demand lol. good answers thanks

19. You sir have a shitty hookup. I get cali buds in Minnesota and pay way less than that.

Supply and demand. Bud prices around me vary greatly. Right before summer prices usually go up 35/60.Although shrooms seem to be the exception. An eight of shrooms is always like $30.

If I was ever in jail I would have to find a way to smuggle in a bottle of acid and just trip balls. 100,000 hits of acid in your ass... Could equal mad profit.

And to all that think all high level drug dealers are shady and do some fuck up shit, I'm sorry for you. I wish everyone handled business like the people I know.

Gotta find some acid now.:bolt: