Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How come dealers dont like selling to women?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Doomsayer1355, Dec 21, 2009.

1. A lot of my female friends have said that dealers they know don't really like selling to them, is there any reason? I deal from time to time and i got no problem, i even give em some discounts if i like em. But yeah.

2. I would assume the reason is that dealers have a harder time reading women than men (since most dealers are male). For a male dealer, I would think it would be much easier to notice when a male is acting suspicious (i.e. setting them up for a bust or to be robbed) than a female.

It could also have something to do with how women generally approach buying...I'm not saying women "don't know how to purchase marijuana" but on average I've noticed many don't go about it in an inconspicuous manner which may turn off most dealers.

Finally, the last general reason I can assume, has to do with what you yourself said.

"I even give em discounts if i like em."

Again, from my own observation, I've noticed many women think they're entitled to a discount merely because "they're a woman." Nothing to me is more obnoxious than people who think they deserve something they did not earn. I've heard women say things like "this is $20 worth? I could drive to the hood and get it for $10 from the weed man. I only pay $10."

That's great, because you know, this is Best Buy and you can get a price match.

3. lots of girls i know get hooked up with free weed or pay 10 bucks and get a 8ths worth haha

4. The only reason I can think of is that they usually are blabber mouths and spread the dealers name around to people they don't want knowing

5. bitches be talkin too much. and i only use bitches as a general term. they think they are entitled to hookups. which turn me off about em. why should u get a hook up ur bag cuz u have a vagina. so does that mean my bag gets hooked up when a lady is dealing cuz i have a weiner??

6. I don't think all women feel they are entitled.
    Infact, I am sure that the vast majority don't.

But the dealers probably don't care about fairness and are only dealing in generalities.

Maybe it's a femme fatale thing?

7. Ummmm wtf. I have never heard anything like this in the 15 years I have been buying weed.

8. cuz.

bros b4 hos.

9. There is the pre-concept that women are weaker, and they are at some point. You know I´m not being arrogant or something bue women tend do deal with more dificulties in a situation that men can handle somehow good. Like for example imagine if she get´s in trouble for some reason, like mental unbalanced or police issues, there´s a much more you know "oh poor damn girl I shouldn´t had sell that weed to her"
    . Idk...

10. also.

11. I know that me saying that i give them discounts sounds kinda weird, but like...i only meant like...5$ off for an 8th, i'de never sell anybody an 8th for 10, i only slang high end shit when i can get it so yeah. I have no problem dealing with chicks cause hey, money is money tbh, and i only really deal with people overall that ive chilled with and know that they're legit when it comes to bud.

12. I got what you meant and I wasn't saying there's anything wrong with it just that women generally feel they should be getting a discount without any good reason.

I wasn't trying to say anything about your quality of marijuana either, sorry if I came off like that. I was just trying to say that along with expecting discounts because "they have a vagina," the same type of females also usually know absolutely nothing about marijuana. That woman I referenced earlier was buying Strawberry Cough but didn't understand that it was any different than the regs she "gets the hook up on." If anything, $20 for a gram of SC is a fairly honest deal in the Midwest and in my area.

I agree with you though, it really should just come down to if you know them and have been in their company before. I'm a big advocate of equality so I don't agree with refusing women service on my generalities but I'm just trying to give some perspective on the subject...

13. Women talk a lot

14. My guess is cuze of estrogen selling to a women who gets caught is prob more likely to get emotional and snitch i think there is a higher probability that a man wont snitch you out cuze it questions there man hood and almost certainly doesn't turn out good for the guy who snitched

15. honestly, this is not sexist, but I can understand if a dealer is sketchy 'bout the ladies.

From my experience, i've seen and heard of girls immediately breaking down and ratting out dealers or worse when questioned by police. This is not every girl, but it's not uncommon, lets put it that way.

As well, women can be very, very vindictive, and i'd imagine as a dealer, the last thing you want to have to worry over is some girl ratting you out, to get back at you for some menial thing you fucked up on, or whatever.

Also, no offense girls, and I wasn't the first in this thread to bring this up, but women talk.

Sometimes dealers have people in relatively close proximity to them that they have to keep in the dark about the fact that they deal. I've known cases like this. Factor that, then imagine her accidentally bringing up your name around them.

Small potatoes for us folk, but big trouble for dealers.

16. im going to go with this as well

17. In my past experiences women think they can smoke for free. So they just hang around the dealers for a free buzz.

18. when it comes to it, it seems like females are much more likely than dudes to rat. I'm not trying to generalize, I know chicks who are real as fuck and would never snitch.

19. The dealers (mostly men) also have to deal with their girlfriends/baby mommas etc
    Havin females come through for anything is risky, she gives you one wrong look ( like a little flirting thinking it'll get her a discount) or you give her that $5 discount and your girl finds out, she might think sumthin is up. Women are jealous creatures.

Not to mention everything else that was mentioned in this thread.......

99 problems.............................

20. 98% of chicks talk

the other 2% are down ass chicks....be sure she is one of those if not then tell her no