How close to harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by siobber, Feb 11, 2010.

1. #1 siobber, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
    Hello! I'm curious as to about how close you guys would estimate my plants are to being ready to harvest? They were both started on the exact same day and grown in the same medium (Aerogarden), but they seem so different.. Anyways, the reason why I'm asking, is because I am unable to afford a good magnifying glass at the moment due to bills... But my next check I plan on getting one, which will come in roughly two weeks..

The one on the left was from a mid-grade bag-seed, and the on the right is from a "nug" bag-seed. The one on the right had a lot of complications throughout the veg and beginning of the flowering periods, so it turned out kind of weak.. But I figured as my first grow I'd be happy with anything. The one on the left didn't seem to have many complications at all, except for some serious stunting of growth.. Anyways, ya'll probably want to see some pictures.

By the way, they are roughly 45 days into flowering. Sorry for not mentioning that earlier.

Attached Files:

2. id give them like 4 more weeks loooks sativa correct me if im wrong those pistlies look all white to me and standin up

3. halfway there I would say

4. i would say what he said, lol

you will know, the hairs will turn color, almost all of them. you can get a 30-200x handheld microscope, just like the 420 scope, on ebay for 10 buck's, work's awesome.

5. I'm not quite sure if they're sativa or not.. They were both bag-seeds. Though, they both do/did have big white hairs before some of them started turning orange.

6. Thanks for the info! I was hoping there would be some sort of cheap microscope out there. A 30-200x in the shop that I looked at was like $30! Which if you can get them for $10 off ebay, is ridiculous! I'll be checking that out for sure..

7. i say at least 4 more weeks

8. Radio Shack also has em for 10 bucks
    60x-100x microscopes!

9. at least another 20 days for sure.

evil :smoke: