How close to harvest am I? (first grow :p)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xZxChris, Jan 16, 2012.

1. let me know if you need a pic of anything else to determine harvest time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. how many weeks has it been in the flower room?

Is it a short bushy plant, or a tall lengthy plant?

Have you put it on a flush yet?

3. been flowering since nov. 1st.

It's short and bushy.

And i have not flushed yet.

4. wow usually an 8 week plant is a long time...

we start flushing our short and bushy plants at week 7 or week 8 and let them flush for a week or two...sometimes we keep them out of the room if they start to look over grown.

When the white hairs turn about 20-25% brown/red is when we put them on a flush...they say they are ripe when they are about 50% red but we usually let ours go a little bit longer.

I would definitely say a november 1st flower should be well done by now im sorry to say. We had plants put in on december 1st, as of 4 days ago I started its 1 week of ripen and then it's getting its 2 week flush and then getting cut to hang and dry.

We use flora kleen to flush which speeds up the process most definitely by doing a 15 gallon flush with flora kleen in each gallon the first day of the two week flush, then a gallon of water + a teaspoon of molasses every day for a week then just a straight gallon of water no molasses every day for a week then they get cut.

What is the status on the hairs on your bud?? Can you take a picture not so up close that would possibly show more of the hairs?? I tend to notice they change at the bottom first and work their way up. Try to get a pic of the hairs on the buds down low, then the top cola buds.

5. thats a lot of stuff to do. ur probably experienced lol

6. not really been growing about 5-6 months lol...but the setup here has been going on a while

7. heres a pic of the bottom of my plant and a pic of the entire thing

Attached Files:

• tree.jpg
      tree.jpg
      File size:
      948.1 KB
      Views:
    • fur.jpg
      fur.jpg
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
  8. seems like you may be overwatering.. or something.. how big is the pot that thing is in?

9. its in an aerogarden

10. they are either over-watered or under-watered...and they look very weird to me hard to tell...

no matter what if they have been BUDDING since november 1st they are over done.

Are they under low watts right now?

11. Right?? something fuckee is goin on here :confused:

12. light leaks maybe? few strains go over 10 weeks...yours doesnt look close. something fishy....

13. low wattage is my assumption really leafy?

14. This is probably it. Thinking of just harvesting tonight.

15. Harvested.

Attached Files:

16. nice bounty :smoke: this you first?/

17. yup my first. not the greatest but i got something so im happy.
    cant wait to smoke this blueberry xD how long does drying take usually?

18. A few days depending on humidity. Usually 3, but up to 5 in some cases. When you bend a small stem and it snaps rather than bends, jar em.

19. you also want to shoot for a slower dry and cure...preferably without the smelly leaf!!

We also go by the bend the stem method but we jar them a little bit early and burp them with air for hours at a time...really gives it a potent smell in the jar when they're a little wet...

No leaf is better