Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How close have you come to being caught up???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by C.O.smokesdank, Mar 9, 2010.

1. I've been blazing and used to sell for a few years and I'm glad to say I've never gotten caught up by cops when I'm blazing or had bud on me. But I have came close. A few weeks ago I was hotboxing on a low key street with the light in my car on packing another bowl for my bong (i had one of my homies with me in the car) when I look in the rearview and see two headlights stopped about 15 feet behind my car. We had been blazing there for 30 min. and we always go there late at night cause nobody's ever out. I automatically knew the headlights were a cop car so i shut off the light in my car, and I saw him turn on his spotlight from his car, pointing it into other cars to see if anyones in them. Me and my homie had a lot of bud on us combined and i had a scale at the time too, and on top of that we had just been boxing. Luckily, I tell him to recline in the chair so we both do that and lay down and the cop slowly passes by. About 20 seconds after he rolled by us i looked up and saw him chillin like 10 feet in front of our car. Once he started to slowly keep rollin i turned on my car and busted a quick u turn to get the fuck outta there (my dumbass left the parking break on so it looked like i jolted, but the cop didn't see). So I just barely got out without him seeing me.

My question for you is , I know a lot of you have your medical cards now, but before you did, how close have you been to getting caught with bud, smoking, or growing, etc..?? I wanna know all of your scenarios, from possession tickets to raids and whatnot.

2. who sells now a days ><.. it's shit like that maaanng..

3. haha I don't anymore !

4. I got spotlighted 20 yards away my first time smoking.. Scared the fuck outta me and my friend and we did 90 the whole way to the next town over and just weaved thru neighborhoods till we stopped and sat in a gas station parking lot..my truck was fogged out so bad lol were like exhausted from the intense sit down runnaway

5. Once I was on a blunt ride with three friends. Drove by a cop when he was in the left turn lane. Another time i was stupidly rolling a blunt in my car with a friend in a neighborhood. A cop rolls by about 10 mph as im doing this. He turns a corner and I dip out of there and drove to the next town over lol. The only other time i came close was when I was smoking with my friend behind his work in a shopping center. I'm leaning against his car and he's facing me looking over my shoulder. Well I guess he was too high to notice the cop car coming at him b/c i turn around while hitting the blunt and saw a cop about 30 yards away, i throw the blunt under the car and the cop rolls by with his window down literally within 10 feet of us and just keeps driving to the front of the complex. That was all back in highschool and needless to say I learned valuable lessons from each of those experiences and have been smoking freely ever since.

6. #6 KoolaidZombies, Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2010
    I was smoking a J in front of my house on the sidewalk(dumb I know but it's a REAL quite nice suburban area) and hear this car so I set my J down right next to me until the car passed. Then I see that it's a cop car. I was like "no biggie" until he stopped RIGHT in front of me, 2ft away from me ,right in the middle of the road. He flashed his spotlight right on me and got out of his car. Apparently some dumb fuck wrecked his car into a fence close by so he was out looking around.

He asked me if I had seen anything. I hadn't. Meanwhile this joint is just sitting next to me burning away the smoke was really noticeable. I thought I was in the clear though since he was just asking if I had seen this car. . .but no. . .Then he asked me to stand up so he could search me "just in case". I was like oooooooooh fuck:eek:. So I stand up he tells me to put my hands on the roof of the car. Meanwhile the spot light is shining right on the burning J that's sitting smack dab in the middle of the sidewalk like 2' away from us VERY VERY VERY obvious. It completely wreaks of weed. Luckily I didn't have any weed on me(it was in a more obvious place Lol) He goes through all my pockets finds nothing and tells me I'm good to go.

This was me for like 30 minutes after that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Fucking crazy! Plus I was on probation and on my very last straw. I still can't believe I wasn't caught.

~Zombie

7. I have had 2 grows, one in a state that wouldnt have been that bad if i was caught, the other, I would be in jail. Both times went fine but afterwards selling my 2nd harvest to a buddy, his friend told me he works for undercover drug raids and that they monitor every online purchase from hydroponic stores . I kind of took a step back and realized I may have been sloppy by buying some stuff online.

Also driving across the country with my personal stash, I got pulled over with molly, coke and 7 g's from my grow, my pipe was in the glove box and i told the cop i just didnt have my registration and insurance bc i couldnt open my glovebox haha hands were shaking but it was good. The next time i did the same drive, i have a half pound, got pulled over, was completely relaxing after the first experience. Ill never do it again though

8. And i lived in BOULDER CO hahahaha

9. Everybody on this thread needs to find some F'ing wood and knock on it.

10. Hell yeah brother. I live on the Hill:D

~Zombie

11. Ive been caught 3 times since my "close call" ..All i would be knocking on is ashes.

12. First grow was on 11th and University lol

13. Oh shit! Is that the blueberry in your sig?! Damnnn son!:D:D

14. When i'm not going to college I live in the twin cities. My friend and I were driving downtown to pick up a zip from a friend. Now, driving in Minnesota is dangerous, especially in the winter. This night was no exception. The weather just thawed the day before, however an arctic cold front moved in from northern Canada the day after, and the temperature dropped from 40 degrees to -20 degrees with a windchill of like -45. Needless to say, the roads are straight up skating rinks.

After picking up, we end up on a downhill one way road. All of a sudden, we start sliding, and even though I have winter tires, a truck, and anti-lock brakes, we slide 200 feet into a snow bank. Of course right on cue, a cop turns the corner, sees us and stops.

Me and my buddy look at each other, and each of is is thinking "Oh SHIT. This is perfect." To make matters worse, its a canine unit. GREAT. Before the cop gets out of the car, Myself and my friend along with our Golden Retriever get out of the car along with two shovels. My dog is dumber than a sack of hammers and he proceeds to run around the car in circles, bounding through the snow with his tongue flailing saliva all over the place.

The cop gets out, my golden moron goes batshit, and the drug dog comes out. At first the cop is cautious, but once he sees the hill we just slid down he laughs and grabs a shovel. Luckily however, my dog kept the drug dog at bay and the cop just laughs because the dogs are playing in a nearby field. Fifteen minutes later, the truck is shoveled out and we go on our way.

Minnesota nice, eh? Everyone here seems to get along, and shit, even cops have a sense of humor. Next time you pick up, bring your dog along, it sure saved our asses.

15. I once rolled a blunt on the sidewalk on greek row at UW....a bike cop road right by and didn't even flinch haha i love Seattle cops

16. I was once swimming in a river under a bridge. So we decided to get blazed before swimming, you know, it's better. Well we had left the pipe out. So this group of like 5 kids starts jumping off the bridge into the water (which is a big nono around here). So somebody driving by must have called the cops on them. So they disappear and 20 minutes later I'm just putting the pipe away into my bag when I hear "Which one of you was jumping off the bridge". So I turn around and sure enough, two popo standing right there. I just told them it was some other kids and they look around, ask why there was a tent floating in the water, (I sure as hell didn't know) and head off.

17. #17 Bud Nukem, Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2010
    This is a true story. It happened about 35 years ago, but is as fresh in my mind as if it were yesterday.

That should give you some idea of the vividness of this memory. After all, I can't even remember what I had for dinner last night.

I'm kidding.

Anyway...

I am like 18 years old, and had moved to a very, very, very small town to work at a large factory there.

I was driving there with some friends who were going to help sell some of the acid we all went in on (200 hits). The one guy has blond curly hair, kind of long...one guy has hair to his waist, and I am pretty clean cut looking, but with longer hair.

So...we are all JUST peaking on this acid, which in about 1975, was pretty decent stuff. We were driving along the deserted road in my piece of shit car, coincidentally enough lovingly named "Shit". It had two to three sticks wedged in the windows to hold them up. I don't even remember what kind of car it was...maybe an old Chevy Bel Air or something. Bought it for $40 back then.

We are all just peaking...driving along this road at about 11:30 PM, and I notice a cop car driving along behind me. Following me. Jesus Christ.

Then his lights come on...I have 200 hits of kick ass acid in my ash tray, and I am as high as I have been on acid, and I am getting pulled over by a cop.

I got out and started back toward his cruiser. I actually knew who he was, and I called him by name as I walked slowly back.

He was very polite, and told me that he had been pacing my car, and it was going about 37. I told him calmly, with my heart beating right the fuck out of my chest, that I had seen him in my mirror, and was intentionally going the speed limit. I told him I was very puzzled that it was off that much...

He said that I should get with him or one of the other officers the next day and have them do a radar gun test...maybe my tires were over size or something.

I said "Sure thing, Fred...Thanks!"...and walked calmly back to my car.

Then I said...several times...

What the fuck??

Then...

I am a LUCKY Mothrfucker, for sure...

Then...again...with feeling...

What the FUCK??!!

:hello:

This, too, is 100% true, as unbelievable as it is:

When I was younger than working in the small town, I was over at a couple of friend's apartment buying a bag of mexican schwag. I had come over with two other friends who also got some. The guy we bought it from we knew pretty well, and he had bought a pound.

I was standing near the door, with an ounce in my sock, when there was a pretty loud knock on the door. I looked through the peephole, and saw two uniform cops standing right outside the door.

I turned and silently, but very vigorously, motioned that there were cops outside the door, and ran to the bedroom, where I stashed my weed directly in the middle between the mattresses.

Just as I put the mattress down and stood up, some girl had opened the door, and the police came in. They took us all and separated us, after they found the guys pound and scale. They questioned all of us individually of course.

When they questioned me, they asked me if I was aware of the weed being sold and I said no. When he asked if I had smoked any, I looked him in the eye and said no. He said what about the weed on the table in the bowl, where they were playing cards? I said that just because it was there, it didn't mean I had to do it. I just kept looking him straight in th eye the whole time.

After they questioned all of us, they decided to let me and my two buddies go. They took us in the hallway, and searched all of us. After each one, they said "Good Night"...and we headed down the stairs. When they finished, we were all down at my buddy's car, very grateful to have gotten out.

We got in, and as we drove away, one of my buddies...the one driving...reached down and pulled his ounce out of his sock. He was wearing boots, and when they frisked him...they fucking missed it. They fucking missed it!

We definitely and repeatedly said "What the Fuck??!!"

From what I understand, the cops tore the apartment apart. I went back one week later...went into the apartment...walked to the bed...reached in between the mattresses, and....

The fucking ounce was still there, too. I know it sounds amazing...probably too amazing to be true, but I swear to you...it is 100% true. No Bullshit.

I still say "What the Fuck!!??" whenever I think about it!!
    :smoking:

18. I got picked up by a cop one time for something real minor and he patted me down before i got into the cop car and he patted my left pocket down and i had a nick bag a lighter and eyedrops, well he only felt the eyedrops and lighter and said "whats in this pocket", so i take out the lighter and the eyedrops and push the nick down with my thumb and show him and he says alright and didn't pat the left pocket anymore and let me in the car @_@

when he said "ok, we're going to need to do a quick search" my mind popped right to the nick in my pocket and i was freaking!! but i played it cool and everything worked out like it always does :)

19. these stories are crazy !! shit i just thought of another one i had a few months back.
    I live right next to san diego state university and me and my buddies had just gotten done drinking some shots at the dorms and i was with 2 buddies. we were leaving the dorms to see a free concert playing at sdsu. so me and my main homie were just fuckin around and laughing when we're walking across the schools bridge. Mind you i had a pipe in one pocket, and about a dub in the other pocket in a tank and they were pretty much bulging out of my pants! I hear "Hey you ! Stop!" turn around and see two cops like 50 feet behind us walking towards us quickly. I keep walking cause I wanted to pretend I didn't hear. Then one of the officers says "You IN THE HAT, STOP!" and i'm wearing a hat so i'm like shiiiiiitt. These cops come up to us and we were basically thinking in our heads, shit we're fucked. So he shines his light in my homies eyes and starts interrogating us. "Have you been drinking, smoking,etc." "Nope, just cigarettes(which helped cuz we were smokin the stoggies as they were talking to us) They're like "are you sure? Not just one drink??" and my dumbass friend goes "Just some coke" like the drink hahahaha but it sounded like we were doing lines lol. But he knew my friend was borderline retarded and just kinda laughed at him. So right when they were about to let us go cause we played it off normal, one of the pigs says "Hey ! whats that in your pocket!!" and i'm like oooohhhh shiiit and reach into my pocket(hoping to successfully take out my keys or something). He stops as my hand is in my pocket and says "NOT YOU!... YOU!" and points to my buddy . Luckily that fool just pulled out his phone and was like "it's just my phone". Then they just said have a good night. I was like HOLY SHIT that was a close call!

20. getting pulled over 20 minutes after a blunt of kush wasn't very fun. That was the closest I've come to being caught by a cop. It must have been so obvious lol, but he didn't say anything, just gave me a ticket and left.

I did get caught by a random lady walking her dog at 10 o clock at night once....who walks their dog that late, you couldn't see anything