Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How close does your dealer live to you

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by H4NK-Hill, Feb 19, 2010.

1. My Dealer lives with me.

2. i was just about to say.... he lives at my house. haha

3. Down the street lol

4. like 10 minutes or so away

5. pretty far , 40 mins or so but i see him everyday at school

6. Wait... OP, yours lives with you? like... there is another person at your house and he deals? or you grow?

7. He Deals and lives with me.

8. Oh.... hahahaha! i was like.. wat?! lol

9. My Guy Lives across the street from me, he considers me his brother so he cuts me deals and shit, me and him been tight for years

10. OP, you are so lucky dude haha. Most of my guys live like 5-10 minutes away, the farthest one being 25, but he has the best dank. :smoking:

11. #12 H4NK-Hill, Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
    Hehe...yeah plus he lets me get it free.I never know what im smoking but its always some strong shit.

12. he lives a phone call away

13. Depends who I go through. There's people in my town, there's people that live two hours away, when I want good shit, with no hassle.

14. my dealer lives about a ten minute walk away. or a two minute drive. but i don't have a car.

15. bout 25 minutes for my main dude. 10 mins from my friend who deals for my main dude.

16. 5 min drive from main dealer, always dank herb from him

17. 2 blocks down :smoking:

18. about 25 miles for my main connect

19. Don't have one. The jars I guess can be my dealers.