How close are you with your dealer?

Discussion in 'General' started by rnjs420, Nov 5, 2012.

1. So how close are you with your dealer?

What are some of the things you guys have done, other than dealing?
    And if youre a dealer yourself, what have you done with your buyers?

Ive personally havent done anything together with my dealers before. I always chose to keep them not too close, just because

2. Bullshit around...Probably end up shooting some billiards with 'im eventually, but for now we just toss the shit around a lot and hang out.:cool:

3. Known 'em since 5th grade :smoke: We tight..

4. not close with my current dealer, if im going to be honest i actually dislike him a little bit, not my kind of people i like to hang out with, but he gives me good stuff for the right price, but i only want his hash, not his friendship

5. I'd call my main guy a friend, but now that I think about it, we're not that tight. Mostly when I'm there to pickup, but we've chilled outside of business hours a few times.

My guy from back in the day though... dude was my brother from another mother. Known him for almost 20 years.

6. So close you can smell the dank.

7. We were friends before I started buying from him. We went through a similar traumatic experience that drew us close in another area of our lives. He's a good dude.

8. My dealer used to be my best friend. We were even roommates for a year. Now he's in California and my only dealer lives in a pot in my closet :cool:

9. All my dealers have just been that....dealers. Except for one that was a friend's brother but he wasn't the most reliable.

10. My last dealer was what I would call an acquaintance, at least until he fucked me over. Now he's a nobody. But my new guy (who not only has better bud, but cheaper, believe it or not) is a pretty good friend. I wouldn't call him my best friend but he's definitely in the top 5 lol.

11. Pretty close I suppose,known him for about 4-5 years now.Pretty cool dude,we hang out as friends and he hooks it up.

12. We work and party together.

13. really close with all of mine actually haha

14. We're good buds.

15. We are one and the same.:rolleyes:

16. First one become really close with he's a crazy fun homosexual who always had hookups to anything I wanted. We'd always go out to clubs and restaurants together or take our dogs to the park/beach. Then I ended up dating his friend. I would go to his house with her almost every day just to shoot the shit. Good times. Smoked a lot of free bud in those days.
    Second one was kind of a sketchy chick. Got her number from a friend and used to meet up pretty often. I went to her house a couple times but it was always kind of weird. She never hooked me up it was always business. She was way into some not so healthy stuff so I kinda kept my distance.

17. I work with my dealer, him and his fiancé are a couple of my best friends. He's a real cool guy, always hooks it up, smokes me out when I'm running low. We sesh minimum once a week and well get together and feast. Real happy with my dealer.

18. My first dealer we chilled a bit but my fiancee and I had to relocate so we keep in touch but not often.

My dealer here is cool, partied with him for the first time a couple days ago and he's gonna pierce my fiancees nipples. Also discovered we have a lot in common, so although he doesn't know it yet, he's gonna be my new bff.

19. Its a couple, I've known the girl for like 5 years, and the dude for like two.

They have a 2 year old, super smart.. ahaha

We sit around play video games and smoke :smoke:.

20. haha I think it's either you're friends with your dealer, or he's a douche and you just enjoy his weed. but being friends with your dealer offers some major advantages in my experience! they hook you up a lot more when you're a buddy not just the customer