Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how close are you with your dealer ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Sep 24, 2012.

1. title pretty much says all ... how close are you and your dealer ? me and my dealer are pretty tight . he's been my main connect for the past 11 years and was also the guy i brought my first bag from :smoke:

2. Unfortunetly not to close because hes not local at all, even though I have friends that deal but there prices are ridiculous.

3. We go to school together and wake n bake like 3 out of 5 school days every week. Chill on weekends a bunch. We're pretty tight. I'll send a bunch of business his way too.

4. Im my own dealer so niqqas be trippin ya dig?

5. We're good friends. He cuts me deals and such. :D

6. Idk I feel like one day we will be tight and then the next day he'll be telling me stupid shit like

"This is cheese, it has 30% thc"

"You know never to say anything if you get caught right?"

Uhhhh

7. my old dealer was my best friend he would always get me beyond high even when i wasn't buying and would always throw in an extra 8th when i started buying larger amounts ounces + i would use him as a middle man and always leave him a a bit of weed probably about an 8th also but now i grow and when ever we see each other we just get high as fuck

8. About as close as tupac and biggie.
    Naw, we used to be close but he in that thug shit now and I'm not fixna get sucked into that life.

9. Me and my dealer has known each other since 6th grade.... its actually a chick we were friends, and then we started smoking together, then she started selling and I buy and we smoke together and everything... its gets no better!!!

10. My dealer is one of my best friend's. :)

11. [quote name='"cody704"']Me and my dealer has known each other since 6th grade.... its actually a chick we were friends, and then we started smoking together, then she started selling and I buy and we smoke together and everything... its gets no better!!![/quote]

ive never been lucky enough to have a female dealer >,< lol lucky bastard

12. Me an my dealer is tight we knew each other since we're in middle school to this day we go to the same collage haha an he sometimes hooks me up with extra weed.

13. Not close at all since I don't have a dealer :p

14. I've always been able to keep a tight relationship. I let it be known id rather be buddies n kick it, maybe match. If he/she isn't sketch.

Its much smoother that way, eventually they might even hook you up for being loyal.

15. "Friendly" but it's pretty much just business.
    Quick, discreet, organised.
    This is the way I like it.

16. I get from multiple people, and I'm chill with them all, dudes that I would def chill with.

And that's nice for sure.

17. [quote name='"Radioactive"']Not close at all since I don't have a dealer :p[/quote]

so how do you get bud ? you grow ?

18. Ugh close?

Hardly I don't like any of them but I rarely chief.

19. How close? Hmmm dont know how to measure this one....

20. Ohhhh my bad like 1.7km close in distance so pretty close i guess